Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2001champ View Post
    Lots of boats on patoka today. Even jet skies and wake boats pulling people WOW. Caught 7 or 8 bass today. Maybe 3 keepers biggest 3 1/2.
    Not what I was hoping to hear. I can only assume Monroe is the same. At that rate, I bet they'll close the ramps.

2. Member
    Now, with the restrooms closed, everybody is crapping near them on the ground. Watch where you step! How long you think this is going to last?

3. Member
    Looked like a holiday weekend with boat traffic going by my house today.....

4. Member
    I put in at Paynetown on Friday only about 10 trailers in the parking lot around 10 am. Went to Hardy yesterday about 20 in the lot.
    2002 518 DVX

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cevans View Post
    Now, with the restrooms closed, everybody is crapping near them on the ground. Watch where you step! How long you think this is going to last?
    Till you need hip boots

6. Member
    Well this will probably cause them to close ramps if people start creating problems

7. Member
    I think, what I am hearing,,isn’t the State restrooms open still to use at, like Monroe, Patoka etc? The ones they were shitting at were at ,,,I think but not sure,,,,West Boggs which is municipally owned? Not sure but that is the way I took it from a posting on crappie.com at the Indiana State forum on it. I haven’t left the house yet except to get a few groceries and gas. Slipped a disk in the damn back and so enduring alittle pain from a war experience during Vietnam. And should be good to go by this Thursday as I lived with it for along time and it pops every few years and puts me down.

8. Member
    Monroe was open. Cutright was a mess from flooding, Paynetown was better. No courtesy dock at either location. Water was low 50s, anything from chocolate milk to stained. Biggest was 4.5.

Fished Monroe Saturday, caught plenty over 3 lbs. Water temps in the productive areas were right at 60. Lots of big fish being caught there right now, plenty of pics of 6+ lb fish being shared.

10. Member
    I received an email from the DNR last Friday (3/27) in regards to governor's stay home order extension on March 26. The DNR says you can go fishing and travel to and from the lake is permitted, just keep a social distance. Obviously if the ramp is closed you won't be able to use that ramp
    Sam Ford
    Knox, Indiana
    2016 Lowe Stinger 175, Mercury FS 60

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12