Where to find a new rear cross member?

Any suggestions on where to find a new rear cross member with bunk brackets attached already? Mine is rusting out and I new to cut and replace it. If not what about the cross member and the bunk brackets separate to attach later. I know about Eastern Marine but anything else?
    Last edited by Dixie-Raven; 03-23-2020 at 09:27 PM.

Your local welding shop should be able to fabricate it pretty easy. My BIL did it for me many years ago in just a couple hours one evening after normal work hours.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

I wouldn't think that any trailer parts store would carry a cross-member. As, tdt91 said, you're going to need to have one made by a local welding shop.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

4. Member
    Eastern has some close to what I need but was wondering if there might be a better site I haven't heard of?

5. Member
    What trailer company? Steel or aluminum?
    Mercury 2002 200hp Carbed Saltwater
    OT566776
    2002 Cape Horn 22' Bay

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leonreno View Post
    What trailer company? Steel or aluminum?
    Steel. MFI and they are out of business now I believe.