Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar

Email from NCWRC to ramp permit holders

got an email today with this.

Dear Permit Holder,

Today, March 23, Gov. Cooper issued Executive Order 120, which puts further limits on mass gatherings--limiting crowd sizes to less than 50 people. The Wildlife Commission needs to ensure that the activities you plan to conduct at a Commission managed facility are consistent with best practices recommended by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and Governor Cooper. Below are the revised standards, per today’s Executive Order, which we expect you to follow during your event:

• Launching times and weigh-in times must be with a staggered scheduled with no more than 25 boats congregating at a given time
    • Prohibit a gathering or congregation of more than 50 people in an area
    • Ensure social distancing in that each person will stay at least 6 feet apart
    • Sharing or distribution of items, goods, prizes will not occur on site

N.C. Wildlife Law Enforcement Officers are aware of these standards and will periodically follow up on these permitted events to ensure compliance of these standards. These standards are a result of North Carolina Executive Order 120 that prohibits gatherings of 50 people or more. Violation of Executive Order 120 can result in a Class II misdemeanor which is punishable by a maximum of $1,000 and 60 days in jail. Further, not abiding by the above standards will result in the revocation of your weigh-in permit.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

2. Member
    Thanks for sharing... sounds promising Atleast for club level stuff... for now. (Knock on wood)

3. Member
    Ditto. Got the same email

I think they are working to allow folks to still get out and be reasonable about it, ! Kuddos!

That's a relief to hear
    24’Bass Cat Puma Sts-300 Proxs
    23’Gatortrax Gt tunnel hull-200 Suzuki

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Closedagainm.jpg
    Dear Permit Holder and Event Organizers,

Effective immediately, the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission is rescinding and cancelling all Weigh-In and Special Use Permits through April 30, 2020, in an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Additionally, all L15 Permits are suspended through April 30, 2020. This action is necessary to comply with, support and enforce Governor Cooper's Statewide “Stay-at-Home” order; city, local municipality, and county “Stay-At-Home” orders issued, as well as the CDC’s Guidelines.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but public safety is the highest priority at this time. Permit Holders and Event Organizers will be allowed to reschedule events at a later date.

Most Wildlife Commission managed Boating Access Areas are open; however, please observe social distancing guidelines set forth by the CDC as well as all other mandates while using these sites. Please continue to check our website (ncwildlife.org/Boating/Where-to-Boat) for closures related to weather damage, repair/renovation, or requests from a cooperator.

Once again, we appreciate your understanding, flexibility, and cooperation while we all do our part to keep everyone safe during these challenging times.

Please contact us at 919-707-0150 or by email at boatingaccess@ncwildlife.org if you have any questions or concerns.

wally-works-closed2.jpg
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

7. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Dear Permit Holder and Event Organizers,

The North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission is extending the recension and cancellation of all Weigh-In and Special Use Permits through May 31, 2020, in an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Additionally, all L15 Permits are suspended through May 31, 2020.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but public safety is the highest priority at this time. Permit Holders and Event Organizers will be allowed to reschedule events at a later date.

A list of access area closures related to Covid-19, weather damage, renovation, or partner requests can be found at: https://www.ncwildlife.org/News/NCWR...ngs-and-Alerts.

Once again, we appreciate your understanding, flexibility, and cooperation while we all do our part to keep everyone safe during these challenging times.

Please contact us at 919-707-0150 or by email at boatingaccess@ncwildlife.org if you have any questions or concerns.
    info@drewcraft.com

8. Member
    So damn sick of this!!!!
    Collins Boating Pro Staff - Smithfield, North Carolina
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com
    | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | NC Bass Challenge

9. Banned
    Better safe than sorry. Those who have not followed the guidelines probably have had an effect on this being prolonged. We all want to go but i would wait another month or 2 if it helps.

10. Member
    Please sign my petition guys. I feel really strongly that they are going overboard with this now -> https://www.change.org/allow-nc-bass...ng-tournaments
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dwmgg17 View Post
    Better safe than sorry. Those who have not followed the guidelines probably have had an effect on this being prolonged. We all want to go but i would wait another month or 2 if it helps.
    Safe to go to Walmart or Lowes but not to a boat ramp?

12. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreydavisjr View Post
    Please sign my petition guys. I feel really strongly that they are going overboard with this now -> https://www.change.org/allow-nc-bass...ng-tournaments
    Jeffery I shared your link on the TBF Bass Federation Facebook Page and I also do the website so I will also post it there
    info@drewcraft.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Lowes is messed up now. Needed stuff ordered on line. Took two days gor them to pick it from stock. Went to store to get it took 90 minutes
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rb View Post
    Lowes is messed up now. Needed stuff ordered on line. Took two days gor them to pick it from stock. Went to store to get it took 90 minutes
    I work for Lowe's...and agree, it is a mess

15. Member
    Assuming this means that they will keep current closed ramps shut down as well...

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    Jeffery I shared your link on the TBF Bass Federation Facebook Page and I also do the website so I will also post it there
    Thanks so much for the support.
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com

Signed !

Hopefully our state will start to loosen the reins now that Trump put the honest on the Governors with his phased approach to “Open America Again.”

2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

A least we aren't Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreydavisjr View Post
    Jeffery, signed and sent to everyone in our trail.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    not safer, but there are some things that must be bought I guess?
    not exactly groceries ... lol
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast