Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Power pole app closes

The app sees the pumps through blue tooth but closes while trying to connect. I've see installed app few times with no change. Any ideas? PP said to install app again was all.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    yes delete the app reintstall then powercycle pumps.. ( cut power, then power back up)

3. Member
    I've tried it a few times. I honestly just want to adjust sensitivity but these pumps aren't doin that function like my other cmonster pump did it seems

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    this is 1.0 pump but same procedure on the 2.0

https://youtu.be/DKe8Ho6HxzU

5. Member
    That what my older pump looks like and worked. The new pump has the program button off to the side of the arrows. Slightly different

6. Member
    The light goes solid red but never get it to flash or beep to get to the settings it seems

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter21ohio View Post
    The light goes solid red but never get it to flash or beep to get to the settings it seems
    give powerpole a call there open

8. Member
    I spoke with them unfortunately wasn't to helpful surprisingly. They just wanted me re install app bunch more times and or just send my pumps in. I guess the style pumps I have are rare since I haven't seen even a picture of them yet on any of the information online

9. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    I spoke with them unfortunately wasn't to helpful surprisingly. They just wanted me re install app bunch more times and or just send my pumps in. I guess the style pumps I have are rare since I haven't seen even a picture of them yet on any of the information online
    not sure how they would be rare?

10. Member
    It was a joke. I finally seen them on the signature series manual on their website but it was just installation so it didn't mention how to's

11. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    It was a joke. I finally seen them on the signature series manual on their website but it was just installation so it didn't mention how to's
    are they overrunning is that why you want to adjust sensitivity?

12. Member
    It seems to be just from the foot switches up front not the console. I read where speed from foot switches can cause so overrun but haven't tried that. I removed the cylinders to allow full cycle in the garage to rule out the air in lines.

13. Member
    It seems to be just from the foot switches up front not the console. I read where speed from foot switches can cause so overrun but haven't tried that. I removed the cylinders to allow full cycle in the garage to rule out the air in lines.

14. Member
    Speed didn't change anything. I paired a remote and it overuns similar to foot.buttons

15. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    you using an iphone or andriod with the app?

16. Member
    Android. It just gets stuck on connecting to unit and says close app or goes out of the app by itself

17. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    wife /children have a different phone to try.

18. Member
    Wife's iPhone would not work either.is their a date code on the pumps or on poles that would say of the app wouldn't be compatible with these poles?I wouldn't of thought they would even see them on the app if not

19. BBC SPONSOR
    Considering what I have read in this chain send these pumps to Power Pole. If you have tried both Android and Iphone and are having issues and the overrun is that concerning to you contact Power Pole, get an RMA number and send them in.

If the pump is not compatible with IPhone it will not show up on phone. JMO

20. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Im still trying to figure out if he has 1.0 or 2.0 pumps Rich lol. Assumed they were 2.0 based on messages. I agree just send them into powerpole. If there older 1.0 your right may not work on ios without module. However should connect to andriod. Maybe try diff android before sending in but i agree prob have to go back to powerpole.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast