Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    Im still trying to figure out if he has 1.0 or 2.0 pumps Rich lol. Assumed they were 2.0 based on messages. I agree just send them into powerpole. If there older 1.0 your right may not work on ios without module. However should connect to andriod. Maybe try diff android before sending in but i agree prob have to go back to powerpole.

From the OP : "That what my older pump looks like and worked. The new pump has the program button off to the side of the arrows. Slightly different"

Based on this statement I believe he has the first run of Cm1.0 Pumps with a (2) Screw cap. On this cap the Program button was "off to the side of the arrows." This would be a none IOS CM1.0 as well. These caps were used for a short period of time prior to Power Pole switching to the revised (4) screw cap and revised membrane. This design was used from approx late 2011-2012. Which shows the age of those poles his buddy has.

Send them to Power Pole. I don't believe the OP will be able to address his concerns. I don't want to speak for Power Pole but I would say he will probably receive a revised (4) screw cap back with new IOS boards...

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrilla Gear View Post
    From the OP : "That what my older pump looks like and worked. The new pump has the program button off to the side of the arrows. Slightly different"

Based on this statement I believe he has the first run of Cm1.0 Pumps with a (2) Screw cap. On this cap the Program button was "off to the side of the arrows." This would be a none IOS CM1.0 as well. These caps were used for a short period of time prior to Power Pole switching to the revised (4) screw cap and revised membrane. This design was used from approx late 2011-2012. Which shows the age of those poles his buddy has.

Send them to Power Pole. I don't believe the OP will be able to address his concerns. I don't want to speak for Power Pole but I would say he will probably receive a revised (4) screw cap back with new IOS boards...
    Rich, he emailed me the pics yesterday, gave him the same advice. Told him they didnt have the IOS module, however should connect to the android, suggested just calling into powerpole and getting them sent off. agree with Rich best to just get them sent into Power Pole

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12