Banned

Jackhammer Fire Craw trailer

What color trailer do you all use for this color bait?
    Would the houdini razor shadz be the bet or do you all have any suggestions for other brands / colors?

2. Member
    I been using green pumpkin razr shad and big bite baits swimon

3. Member
    Yamamoto has a Zako that matches it perfectly.

4. Banned
    Thanks for the tips guys. I was thinking the green pumpkin razor as well. I looked at the zako is Watrmln Copper Org Red Laminate the color?

how does this bait hold up compared to the razor that seems to last forever?

5. Member
    Don’t try a Green Pump. 4” Berkley Chigger Craw with the tips of the claws dipped orange..Does’t work

I made a skirt the same color to fish on another brand vibrating jig. I almost always fish a split tail trailer on my vibrating jigs. I used a black split tail in lightly stained to clear water and a red split tail trailer (Lunker City is the only company that makes a red one, I think) in lightly stained to clear water.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

7. Banned
    Thanks again all for the suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    I made a skirt the same color to fish on another brand vibrating jig. I almost always fish a split tail trailer on my vibrating jigs. I used a black split tail in lightly stained to clear water and a red split tail trailer (Lunker City is the only company that makes a red one, I think) in lightly stained to clear water.
    Z-Man makes one too! https://zmanfishing.com/store/catego...lerz_splittail
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

9. Member
    I have a custom one similar to the Fire craw and I put on the Zako in watermelon copper orange red laminate and it looks killer.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewFlu33 View Post
    Yes they do. I hadn't seen that one.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

11. Member
    I've been using a Zoom Z craw jr in green pumpkin with the claws dipped in red. Also rigged horizontal.

12. Member
    Zoom Z-Craw Jr. In Cajun Craw

13. Member
    If you want a bigger profile, there is a Pit Boss called Skeets Hot craw that is a dark red top with a bright red underbelly.

14. Member
    Strike King make the Menace in Delta Red and Big Bite makes their new Swimon trailer in a color they call Apocalypse and Green Pumpkin Apocalypse - all these look great on Fire Craw - even if it is homemade...

15. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by serioustockman View Post
    Thanks for the tips guys. I was thinking the green pumpkin razor as well. I looked at the zako is Watrmln Copper Org Red Laminate the color?

how does this bait hold up compared to the razor that seems to last forever?
    i won a tourney this weekend using that trailer and one trailer lasted me all day
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP