Coronavirus update

Some of my extended families younger members with a message. Watch till the end. CMS is Collinwood Middle School, "Dave Davis" is a teacher there

"If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

2. Member
    fun watch

3. Member
    Hey Brison,
    That is an excellent video them fellas put together, especially the closing prayer, which I know would not be allowed in any function especially schools in NYS.
    May our gracious and loving Christ bless them greatly and keep everyone safe during this times of uncertainty. Amen.

4. Member
    Thank you for that.

5. Member
    It seems that due to the rat's nest of NYS otherwise known as NYC, we are leading the nation on the chinese virus in every aspect.

What a pitiful state.

Thankful I am not there dig. Clarksville is not the biggest place but not small either with over 100k people. Of course small is relative, I grew up in a town less than 1k so it's big to me, someone from NYC would look at it as tiny. We only have 6 cases reported here so far, little over 1k for the whole state. The video was made in Wayne county where my mom and dad were born and raised, Collinwood is almost the same as it was when I was a kid visiting my grandparents. They still don't have any reported cases in the county but schools and business are closed because of the panic.
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

7. Member
    Praises be on to our Saviour, I don't live anywhere near NYC. The town I live in, back in 1981 even I started my 1st subdivision, had just over 3K people, and now we are up to nearly 9K with the second traffic light added year before last. We have no known cases and the nearest town to us have 3, but they all came from the same person, with 8 other in self quarantine.
    My wife is the cleaners charge at Spencerport HS, and they have been disinfecting the entire complex for 2 wks, with schools being closed till end of April.

The one positive thing coming out of this is that a lot of people are finally praying and practicing what Jesus called the second greatest commandment, 'Love thy neighbor as thyself', since the entire community is mobilized keeping separation yet help those in need. The sad part is that they needed to shut up the local shelters, especially for women and children putting the most vulnerable at peril. Please keep the homeless in your prayer during this crisis, in hope that Christ, who said that when we do anything for the least of them, we exalt Him.

May the King of kings guide and protect us all, and may y'all be bless. Amen