Lightbulb Dual Bow Mount Graph Solutions

To my surprise, my Mega 360 is out for delivery today. Really caught me off guard coming in so quick, so now I'm looking for some solutions on how to rig a dual stack mount for a 998 and Helix 12. I've got an '05 200, so I know any kind of panel mount is out of the question. Right now I have my 998 on an angled Dek-It over/across the front of the TM tray. What is everybody else using on our boats? Would love to see some pics for ideas.

Dek-It has a dual stacker which would probably work well since it would put one of the units forward and towards the right, and getting it out of the way of the TM. BBT and Precision also have their versions of a stack mount which sit on top of the support going over the TM tray. I'm also toying with the idea of just getting a piece of aluminum angle, and seeing if I can make that into a Poor Man's Stack Mount Just don't know if my angled Dek-It mount will allow enough clearance over the TM pedal.

2. Member

Stratos Dual Bow Mount Graphs

Quote Originally Posted by Javelin389 View Post
    To my surprise, my Mega 360 is out for delivery today. Really caught me off guard coming in so quick, so now I'm looking for some solutions on how to rig a dual stack mount for a 998 and Helix 12. I've got an '05 200, so I know any kind of panel mount is out of the question. Right now I have my 998 on an angled Dek-It over/across the front of the TM tray. What is everybody else using on our boats? Would love to see some pics for ideas.

Dek-It has a dual stacker which would probably work well since it would put one of the units forward and towards the right, and getting it out of the way of the TM. BBT and Precision also have their versions of a stack mount which sit on top of the support going over the TM tray. I'm also toying with the idea of just getting a piece of aluminum angle, and seeing if I can make that into a Poor Man's Stack Mount Just don't know if my angled Dek-It mount will allow enough clearance over the TM pedal.
    I have the same boat and was researching what to do when I came across your post. Did you ever get it figured out? I am curious how you tackled the problem. Theres not a ton of room on a 200 PXL in front of the recessed TM. I can't figure out what would be the best way to mount two units up there.

I ended up with the Dek-It stacker mount. Pricey mount, but it works and leaves me room to upgrade the 998 to another Helix 12. It actually worked out better than I expected.

60943350552__FCB39DEB-5E41-4C9D-86E7-EA1FC3EB477D.jpeg

[QUOTE=Javelin389;11280465]I ended up with the Dek-It stacker mount. Pricey mount, but it works and leaves me room to upgrade the 998 to another Helix 12. It actually worked out better than

I like this set up its very clean.

1998 Stratos 285 Pro
    1989 Evinrude XP 150(E150STLCEM)(08199802)
    2004 Ford Explorer NBX V8
    1998 Jeep XJ 4.0L V6
    House Cat named Patches
    Remington 700, Old Cooey 12 gauge, A lot of Fishing Rods
    Some tools, garden hose with outboard attachment, 3 crow decoys, 8 Track Tape player,
    A Billy Bass, and clothing from the 80's.

Thanks Bassalive

6. Member
    This is what I have on front of my 200 Pro Xl . I have a 7" & 9" Garmin Graph Mount.jpeg

7. Member
    I’m looking at the BBT Bigfoot for stacked graphs, it looks like it will clear. With my new Force coming in, I have to turn it more inboard than my fortrex since it is quite a bit longer. I’m giving up some bow real estate to do that. At some point I’m wondering if I’ll see anyone in front of me while driving...
    I like Big Bass, I cannot lie

8. Losing fish by the pound. CDN Bass's Avatar
    20190801_175440.jpg

The bow has Dek-It stacker mount with BBT gimbals.

20190801_175429.jpg

... and since noone makes a dash mount for my boat, I custom made a dual mount for the console.

Sturdy AF for those big water runs.
    Maple syrup... I put that sh*t on everything!
    '09 Stratos 201 XL EVO DC | 250 Pro XS | Razor 4 25P | 6" JP | 10' Talons Gen 2 | 112# Ultrex | Lowrance C12 x 4 | AT | '16 RAM Rebel