Lure Storage boxes for 189-TrX

So I wanted to go to Bass Pro next weekend and shop lure storage boxes that fit precisely for my "new to me" Triton 189 TrX, but of course it is likely to close up for an undetermined amount of time.

Will probably just shop Tackle Warehouse and see dimensions there, but wanted to see if anyone could recommend specific boxes.

thanks in advance

For which area of the boat? The molded dividers in the back are made for Plano 3700 series boxes. Up front I'm going to have to work something. Still figuring mine out for now.

2019 Triton 189 TRX
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS 4 Stroke
    6" Rapid Jack Magnum Manual Plate

3. Member
    U got a lot of room up front. I think it kind of depends on how you want your tackle divided up and stored. For me...it was a compromise btwn what space I had avail and how much tackle I had. I went thru several different sizes and configurations before everything made sense to me. Good luck and enjoy your new boat.

4. Member
    I just found the 3700 Series, going to order a few. I agree, we may have to work something up front, but I think the 2 back compartments will do if we are efficient. Thank you!