2004 Mercury 150efi Continuous alarm sound at 3200rpm

I was running the boat the other day and got an intermittent alarm, 4 beeps every 2 minutes. I diagnosed it down to the oil reservoir on the motor. I took out the sensor and checked continuity with a magnet and it sounded with the magnet on the probe but not without the magnet, new oil reservoir ordered and will arrive this week. Fast forward to this morning, I checked to ensure the oil pump is still working by running the motor and loosening the cap to see if it still flowed, it does, so i went fishing. After about a 3 mile run at about 4500rpm the motor bogged down and a continuous alarm sounded. I dropped down to an idle and the alarm went away. I checked the stream of water to ensure it wasn't overheating and the stream was solid, so i attempted to get back on plane since the alarm went away. As soon as the motor hits around 3200rpm it bogs down and the alarm kicks on. This keeps happening. I was able to slowly get on plane and cruise back at 3000rpm's at 24mph but as soon as i hit at or around 3200rpm's, the alarm sounds and i have to come off plane and take it out of gear to "reset" alarm. I have read that the continuous alarm (Engine Guardian System) can be a cooling system fault or an oil system failure. I doubt it is the oil system since it stills pumps very well at idle when I loosened the cap. Anyone else have experience with this? I was going to pull the lower unit and replace the water pump and see what I get. Anything helps with this one.

2. Member
    Please disregard this. I of course posted in the wrong forum.