Motor missing when running

I have a 2007 Evinrude 225 ho .below 250hours . I have had it serviced before putting it away. They put new spark plugs in ( indexed ) of course, changed fluids ,did comp. check all is great, changed filters etc. Said it was ready to go. So went fishing yest. water 44 ish. primed ball , put boat in water started up it started then ran a few seconds and shut off. I started again it ran a few seconds then shut off . This went on for a few minutes . I finally got it to stay running and went out through and fished alittle. I noticed at low rpm's i heard a mis . Higher rpm's i didnt hear or take notice to the miss . I didnt go over 40mph just took it easy . Like i said i only heard miss at low rpm's. My buddy that was in boat with me said something about a coil pack might have moisture in it? I am not sure but with all this corona stuff my boat place is only accepting calls and wont be open till tuesday.

2. Member
    Any idea's on this?

3. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Check your plug wires one may not be fully seated.

4. Member
    will do

5. Member
    Think i would take out the plugs clean and check the gap then make sure they do index properly.

6. Member
    All the videos i watched doesnt show the whole injector so i was worried i didnt have them indexed right so i took to a authorized evinrude dealer to have new plugs put in. I will have to take pic of injector to make sure when i do change plugs i have them in the right direction

7. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Did you look at the stickies above? There is a BRP video attached that shows the injector. http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=322878