Suzuki engine data

I am in the process of hooking up my Suzuki 250SS to a Garmin 93SV Plus with the NMEA 2000. I already have a C-10 gauge, but would like the gauges on the Garmin. My question is... how much can you customize the gauge layout on the Garmin? Or... is it a fixed layout? Thanks for any help. Also... I already have a NMEA 2000 backbone, just want to add the Garmin to the network.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X
    Powered by Suzuki 250SS

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    It's pretty much fixed, but it do believe you maybe able to add/change to layout from the list......it have my Mercury connected but never really tried to mess with layout. You also may need to configure it once all is connected.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    It's pretty much fixed, but it do believe you maybe able to add/change to layout from the list......it have my Mercury connected but never really tried to mess with layout. You also may need to configure it once all is connected.
    Well... I can't be too picky. I am only spending 60 bucks for the cable that goes from the unit to the backbone and a multiport connector (many devices already on the backbone and buying it to save room under console). Thanks for the info.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X