Rod winding and eyelet and other supplies

I built rods many years ago. Thought I would start again by fixing some of the rods I have that need eyelets replaced. I need the thread, winding tool, epoxy and eyelets. Where do I get it and does anybody sell a kit for this? I would much rather have something good quality and not a cheap piece of crap. Any suggestions are definitely appreciated.

2. Member
    mudhole.com is probably the easiest site to navigate and figure out what you want. As for winding tool depends on how expensive you want to go and if you want to go further than replacing guides. If you think you want to make it a full hobby that will be building multiple rods. I suggest getting a power wrapper. Most will say you only need a hand wrapper which is true. But is a waste of money if you ever go to a power wrapper. There are several youtube videos with directions and mudhole has theirs which are good. Also getbitoutdoors.com has good products and videos but the site can be a little difficult to navigate if you do not know what you are looking for.

mudhole.com