Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Looks like you're tires are bigger that standard 14s. Looks like you have a marine master Trailer. They usually use f2 Fulton winches and tongue jacks. Benchmark Trailers use dl winch and tongue jacks. I like your f2 equipment better. Sometimes my dl tongue jack wont go low enough to unhook from my truck. F2 tongue jacks always did.

2. Member
    Reading comprehension was never my strong suit, you plainly wrote sits high on the trailer! My wife says listening comprehension isn't my strong suit either:) Glad you love the boat, I've looked at a few of them and they are really nice!

3. Banned
    Looks good

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by billproxs View Post
    Looks like you're tires are bigger that standard 14s. Looks like you have a marine master Trailer. They usually use f2 Fulton winches and tongue jacks. Benchmark Trailers use dl winch and tongue jacks. I like your f2 equipment better. Sometimes my dl tongue jack wont go low enough to unhook from my truck. F2 tongue jacks always did.
    It came with 18" rim's and 10 ply tires. All the boats I had in the past had 14" rims. That maybe the difference. I'm not sure.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by chatabass View Post
    Reading comprehension was never my strong suit, you plainly wrote sits high on the trailer! My wife says listening comprehension isn't my strong suit either:) Glad you love the boat, I've looked at a few of them and they are really nice!
    Trust me it's fine. I'm the same way sometimes.

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Looks good
    Thank you.

7. Member
    My favorite colors. That thing is just bad azz.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck456 View Post
    I dont feel it sits high in the water at all. It just sits high on the trailer when on land. I'm not a 100% sure who makes the trailer, but I can tell you for a fact it tows far better than any boat I've ever owned. It's just higher than I'm used to especially in the back while sitting on the trailer.

Loading the boat on the trailer is also different. I have to have the trailer deeper. Once I figured that out i have no issues loading it. To say I love this boat so far is an understatement.

dustin wilkes has one on his new show and he commented about how high the nose sits up off the water. sitting high on trailer likely due to tire size or boat width. the falcons are so wide they sit up high on trailer also
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

9. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by mactlman View Post
    dustin wilkes has one on his new show and he commented about how high the nose sits up off the water. sitting high on trailer likely due to tire size or boat width. the falcons are so wide they sit up high on trailer also
    Interesting. To me this is the flatest boat I've been in. Of course I dont have poles, and I also have lithium trolling batteries. My 20 trx was set up the same and it seemed to sit more nose high.

10. Member
    Interesting. To me this is the flatest boat I've been in. Of course I dont have poles, and I also have lithium trolling batteries. My 20 trx was set up the same and it seemed to sit more nose high.
    gorgeous boat, dont worry about the same things !!!
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

11. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by mactlman View Post
    gorgeous boat, dont worry about the same things !!!
    Thanks!! I'm not worried about it at all. The more I'm in it the more I love it.

12. Banned
    Same here but I have poles and regular batteries and my boat sits flat as well. I was worried about it sitting nose high in the water because it sits high on the trailer but I was pleasantly surprised when I got it in the water.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12