US Anglers Choice Braidwood Division *Announcement*

Hey guys I am the new Director for this Division and wanted to get this out there......

3.21.2020 ...NEW Junior Trophy Announcement!!
    Seeing as this years Youth and High School events have all been cancelled I want to do something to get these kids on the water competing. The Braidwood Division is going to award the highest finishing High School (or younger) Angler a first place plaque at each event this year. ****Note this is not a separate event, its not a High School Event****

If you have a Young angler who wants to fish with you and wants a shot a the Youth trophy each event see rules below....

• All US Anglers Choice rules apply
    • 1 adult and 1 youth per boat
    • MUST HAVE A PAID ENTRY INTO THE EVENT AS YOU ARE COMPETING IN THE EVENT and all associated prizes apply.
    • Adult must be a member
    • Youth under 18 membership is free but must have a signed waiver from the parent
    • Must be in school or a graduating in 2020 senior.
    • Weight will be determined by the weight of the team of 1 adult and 1 youth (from rule 2) and will be the weight that was used for the event.

So in recap.....the Youth is your partner in the adult event. The adult entry still needs paid. You are fishing to win the adult event prize money. I am simply offering these kids a chance to have a derby inside the derby and compete for their own prize and against each other.
    If you have son, daughter or kid your close with who got their season cut short and you want to fish with them bring them out! I am working on separate prizes to go with the Trophy each week and I may do a separate points chase as well if we get enough participation.

Scott
    Last edited by shooter66; 03-22-2020 at 11:41 AM.

2. Member
    That’s an awesome idea Scott. Way to think outside the box to help the youths compete. ������������

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter66 View Post
    Hey guys I am the new Director for this Division and wanted to get this out there......

3.21.2020 ...NEW Junior Trophy Announcement!!
    Seeing as this years Youth and High School events have all been cancelled I want to do something to get these kids on the water competing. The Braidwood Division is going to award the highest finishing High School (or younger) Angler a first place plaque at each event this year. ****Note this is not a separate event, its not a High School Event****

If you have a Young angler who wants to fish with you and wants a shot a the Youth trophy each event see rules below....

• All US Anglers Choice rules apply
    • 1 adult and 1 youth per boat
    • MUST HAVE A PAID ENTRY INTO THE EVENT AS YOU ARE COMPETING IN THE EVENT and all associated prizes apply.
    • Adult must be a member
    • Youth under 18 membership is free but must have a signed waiver from the parent
    • Must be in school or a graduating in 2020 senior.
    • Weight will be determined by the weight of the team of 1 adult and 1 youth (from rule 2) and will be the weight that was used for the event.

So in recap.....the Youth is your partner in the adult event. The adult entry still needs paid. You are fishing to win the adult event prize money. I am simply offering these kids a chance to have a derby inside the derby and compete for their own prize and against each other.
    If you have son, daughter or kid your close with who got their season cut short and you want to fish with them bring them out! I am working on separate prizes to go with the Trophy each week and I may do a separate points chase as well if we get enough participation.

Scott
    Outstanding idea. But when will braidwood be open to compete.

4. Member
    Man I wish I had that answer.....Im hoping by 4.26!