Thread: Table Rock Bigs

Banned

Table Rock Bigs

What’s your go to table rock bait in the spring?

2. Skeeter Boats/Missouri Club Moderator Rodney Bledsoe's Avatar
    3/4oz spinner bait with a hubcap blade , wiggle warts, rock krawler and jerk baits

3. Member
    Honestly I don't think there is a go to bait around here.. Things change day to day. The stick bait deal should last awhile yet and the wart/rock crawler/ curve 55 deal.
    The keitech 2.8 and 3.3 either on a ball head or underspin has been good. With all the rain the rivers are kinda blown out .

4. Member
    My go to would be a jig on the rock. I will also add a ned rig for some.

5. Member
    Depends on the conditions but a few of my favs are crankbait, spinnerbait, jerkbait, keitech and drop shot. No particular order

6. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    Wiggle wart chunky rock banks and where bank angle change..#38 green craw, red craw #2××, watermelon..jig or hula grup in coves that are only 1 mile deep from main lake..sometimes we wack them casting to about 10 to 15 feet from the bank sitting in 12 to 20 casting 60 feet to 8 feet deep which would be 20 to 40 feet off the bank.. sunny afternoons.. casting to the end of small docks but just in open water.. there are a few of these creeks west of fisher/brushy.. warts in mill creek..smallest off mill Creek ramp and swim area, GP zoom fitness worm.. cast to q5 and work to 20/25...I use to love mossy pumpkin lizards on Carolina rig.. you are only going to catch 13.5 to 14.8inch.. how is moss in Kimberling ??

7. Member
    I think the crankbait bite is about done.. I'd say there are more fish being caught on the 2.8 or 3.3. Maybe a bit of a flipping bite in the high water.They are coming and the jig bite should be starting around the old bank line.
    If I were in the Kimberling city area I think I might have a look in Schooner creek.

8. Member
    I am headed to The Rock early next week to fish Tuesday and Wednesday. Will be fishing out of the Shell Knob area headed to Campbell Point and the White. I will report how that goes. All tips and suggestions are welcome. Thanks and Stay Safe. God Bless

9. Member
    100% a wacky rigged senko from now through the end of spawn

10. Member
    We caught a few but had to work at it. Few on square bill, fluke style bait, wacky rig green ocho. Did not see any beds but water still high and dirty and only seen one buck cruising. Hope to be back next week to try it again. Need a week of sunshine and warm temps.

11. Member
    Headed back to the Rock again this weekend if anyone has some reports to share. I will post mine as well.

12. Member
    They are biting.

13. Member
    Nice taking grandson again he needs a big hook up. Any go to baits or location?

14. Member
    Well, Its Table Rock. You pretty much have to find them everyday.
    Still being caught on the Keitech and I've heard rumors of a jig bite

15. Member
    Putting in at Shell Knob bridge Monday and think headed up the White first. Will report back end of the day.