2.9 % financing on new Harley Davidsons

I am holding out for 0% if it drops that low I would have to jump on it my ride is a 2013
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

2. Member
    When I bought my Road Glide back in 13 they were offering .99% but you had to have very good credit to qualify for that rate, think it was a minimum score of 800. When I traded it on an Indian in 17 I was stuck with 6%. I wasn't happy about it, but I liked the bike and payed it off early.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hauss View Post
    When I bought my Road Glide back in 13 they were offering .99% but you had to have very good credit to qualify for that rate, think it was a minimum score of 800. When I traded it on an Indian in 17 I was stuck with 6%. I wasn't happy about it, but I liked the bike and payed it off early.
    they didn't offer that around my way I think 2.99 was the best and they did that for only 36 months .
    How is that Indian ? I had a 2005 Scout it rode like crap but I know they changed hands since then.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

4. Member
    It literally rides as good as a car, where as my Road Glide rode like a dump truck. The electronics are way more advanced than I will ever figure out, and my wife has plenty of room on the back. The downside is they are known for some electronic issues, but they will warranty them, they are expensive, and Indian aftermarket parts are so expensive they make Harley parts seem like a bargain.

5. Member
    [QUOTE=hauss;10951975] my Road Glide rode like a dump truck. /QUOTE]
    I never heard that before glad I don't have the problem my road glide has a beautiful ride , glad to hear the Indian is making you happy
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

6. Member
    Those factory air shocks seemed like a good idea but didn't work for us. I got a set of Progressive shocks and they were a little better, then went with Ohlins and they were better, but not even close to how the Roadmaster rides. The RG handled a little better IMO.

7. Member
    I would buy another Road glide in a heartbeat only issue I have had 3 times I lost the throttle , never got stuck anywhere but 3 twist grips ,3 wire harness twice it happened while at the shop getting serviced right before bike week but it was fixed in time. I love the Road Glide
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

Wish I could afford a loan payment on a new one... The 07 I bought is ok but I think I'm going to flip it for something else. The Harley gremlins are at work with this bike. The front end now has a wobble if you let go of the bars. The oil pan is leaking. Clutch pulls a bit with lever all the way in when stopped.
    Yeah it's used with miles but so far I'm not real impressed with it.... New with warranty would be nice but the sticker shock gets me every time....

my 07 has been really great but I would still love to have a touring bike. but with recent events coming I wont be buying anything and will be struggling to keep what I have.

10. Member
    The market will be even more flooded soon with late model used Harleys, alot of people can't afford them now and will be letting them go back.

Quote Originally Posted by DougN68 View Post
    The market will be even more flooded soon with late model used Harleys, alot of people can't afford them now and will be letting them go back.
    That will just make it that much harder to sell anything that's for sure...