US Army Corps of Engineers Pittsburgh District

FIRST let me say boat ramps are open.

They have only closed select public facilities at all district sites until further notice.

So if they normaly have your favorite lake ramps open early you should be able to get out and fish.
    Last edited by Fx20 2011; 03-20-2020 at 09:08 AM.

2. Member

3. Member
    Launched at Blue Marsh (State Hill Corp Ramp) Wednesday. Saw at least 20 boats out and the place was loaded with people, families, dogs, picnics. looked like a late spring weekend.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassnut1 View Post
    Launched at Blue Marsh (State Hill Corp Ramp) Wednesday. Saw at least 20 boats out and the place was loaded with people, families, dogs, picnics. looked like a late spring weekend.

Are the docks in at Blue Marsh?

5. Member
    No Docks and water still at winter pool. temp 48/50

6. Member
    I am looking to go to the Yough tomorrow, I called their recording line and they didn't mention anything closed. I think i am still gonna try. I am hoping tomorrow goes better than last Saturday when i went and it snowed on me.

7. Member
    Well no one is sick, the boat trolling motor plug has been repaired and I think it is sun and 45 tomorrow. Not sure when I plan on getting there, maybe 10 or 11. If you are there we can practice social distance and finally meet with 6 feet of water between the boats. I'm going to go solo until this virus does what it needs to do.

Btw how did you do Sat? Of course I didn't make it Sun because I forgot to order a new plug for my trolling motor.

8. Member
    I hope it takes a while before they put docks in at most lakes. Keeps the pleasure boats away.
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.