Banned

Mark Twain Lake closed

according to the press release all corps ramps are closed.
    Indian Creek marina ramp is still open.

for info on Hwy 107 and Route U ramps they refer you to
    https://mostateparks.com/advisories

ugh

2. Member
    I don't understand why they did this. The courtesy docks are not even in the water so no need to move then as the lake elevation changes. The bathrooms can be locked without closing off access to the ramps. The day use money boxes don't need to be emptied hardly ever. The guy that empties the dumpster doesn't even have to exit his truck. I can see closing the management office and the tourism center but the boat ramps???

3. Member
    A lot of opinions going around on this! Some think it has to do with people stopping to get stuff on their way to the lake. They stop for gas, food, bait and for whatever other reason they have, so there is a possibility of spreading this virus even if they aren't showing signs of sickness! Personally, I'm watching as much as I can about it because my wife is in the high risk group with asthma, I REALLY don't think they have a clue about what is going to happen, This could very easily be another 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic. They estimate between 50 and 100 million people died from that one! Just MY thoughts, but hoping for the best!