USA Doing your part to help with Supplies for COVID19

I got an email today from WMC (Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce) requesting to fill out this short survey in regards to how our business could help the white house with supplies for treating COVID19.

I thought I would pass it along and spread the word....time to pull together as a country

https://www.research.net/r/MBQSZMV

"Last night, the White House asked WMC and NAM to reach out to our members to identify their capabilities to step up and help the United States during this all-hands-on-deck crisis. The administration is seeking volunteers who can donate and provide and/or produce within two weeks large-scale quantities of critical supplies to help the nation respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Please complete this brief survey about your production ability. Due to the urgency of the request for information, we are attempting to receive responses by 11:00 a.m. today, Wednesday, March 18.

If you have any questions about this survey or other COVID-19-related issues, please email the National Association of Manufacturer’s COVID-19 response team.

Thank you for your support. "
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

2. Member
    So many companies are producing things in China now, that this deal has finally shined the light on how bad it is.