Ohio Mega Bass, Knox Marine Trail, All opens (ODNR voids permits till 04/15 )

At this time all permits for tournaments are void on all state property till 04/15 not 03/15. At that time they will re-evaluate the current situation. We are making changes by re-scheduling events and also changing our requirement for our Classic at Lake St Clare/Lake Erie. We are now going to require all members fish a minimum of 4 events and can buy into 2 events if necessary. I am also going to not allow out of state members without approval to the Circuit (Ohio Mega Bass Tournament Trail) only. We do not have any members anyways but the circuit is meant for our Ohio anglers and the 4 event requirement is the same as in 2018 for our Ky Lake classic. We wanted to do this due to rescheduling may create even more conflicts for our angler and we want to accommodate everyone we can this crazy year. This is going to be very challenging for all tournament directors. Lets hope for the best I want to fish!!

Thanks, Jami
    www.ombtt.com
    Last edited by alumking; 03-18-2020 at 09:14 AM.

2. Member
    Till 4/15?

3. Member
    Yep I made a error!