Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Harris was an absolute zoo Saturday. All boat lanes blocked by pleasure boaters who tied up inside wells and parked on the road. We all have the same rights but the outsides of the docks are available or have someone/ adult pull away from dock and pick daddy up. One boat had engine cowl off working on it in boat lane. No social distancing going on I'm Moombah (SP?) boats.

Quote Originally Posted by 1stindoor View Post
    Heading back out there tomorrow morning.
    How’d your outing go? Sounds like it was crowded with some boat ramp follies..
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

Chubbster jr said it right Harris is off , last year this time when dogwoods were blooming they are all over shoreline , they are nowhere to be found on majority of lake ???

Quote Originally Posted by CigarBasser View Post
    How’d your outing go? Sounds like it was crowded with some boat ramp follies..
    I went out on Friday. Got there about 7am, water temp was 50-60 degrees. There was maybe a dozen boats already in the water. When I left the lake, around 1:30 pm, the entire lot looked full. I knew Saturday would be "ugly." I had a good day though, landed 4 in the slot. All were very healthy. Lost a nice one on a spinner bait (and the spinner bait) because I was too lazy to retie. All of them were (minus the spinnerbait one) were on a worm in about 3' of water. Watched a man fish right behind me, literally, land a small one on a wacky rigged senko. I caught mine on a football jig head with a zoom trick worm. He said he hadn't had any luck except with the wacky rig.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

5. Member
    Fished friday couple of slot fish. Ramps were full , harris is too small, i think the weather this year and the amoumt of people out so soon have hampered the fish. With jordan and falls on fire right now i dont know why anyone would go to harris right now anyways?

Ramps open still ??

7. Member
    They were open at falls today,i assume harris is still open, idk ill tell you when i go tomorrow

I think they holding off til this moon coming and after this front passed??

I'll be there in the morning. I'm hoping to get there "early" to avoid the rush at the ramps.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Im thinking get some space Sunday, yes go very early , possibly be off water early depending on the ski boats that practically take over the creek arms with wakes unreal! I saw one wake a couple in a small aluminum boat real bad! No consideration!

Most of the time I'm on the water at first light and off around noon. Once it starts getting warmer (i.e. unbearable) I'll get out about an hour before sunrise and be off by 1000. The wakeboard boats are the worst. I don't have a problem with them enjoying the water...just wish their water was farther away from my water.
    2016 Nitro Z21

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12