Banned

So did Jordan shut down today?

Keep it clean guys so this don't get locked. Did the ramps close on Jordan?

State run ones - Yes, no word on Corps

I heard Ebenezer closed with pictures of a gate and signs, them I saw a copy of somebodies email to the park and they said most of the ramps were open, then I saw JGPs pic from the Goodyear tournament that looked like Ebenezer.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

4. Member
    Farrington ramp was still unlocked tonight at 9pm....

5. Member
    I'm heading there in the morning. Usually put in at Poes Ridge but will try Seaforth or Farrington since Poes Ridge is closed for repair.

6. Member
    Hwy 64 ramp is open. Checked it this morning

7. Banned
    Is this good information? I was planning on making the trek down from NJ. I would hate to get their and have no ramps open.

Quote Originally Posted by ReefOctopus View Post
    Is this good information? I was planning on making the trek down from NJ. I would hate to get their and have no ramps open.
    I'd probably wait. Just because they might be open now, does not mean they will be when you get here. To much uncertainty right now.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefOctopus View Post
    plenty of other lakes in the area..you'll find somewhere to fish

10. Member
    Here you go. This was on Facebook today.

NC Wildlife Resources Update: Just got off the phone with Raleigh: 1. They ARE NOT suspending tournament permits. Fact is they are still issuing them. 2. They ARE NOT closing NCWRC operated ramps. Remember: lots of other people have ramps, Corps, NC State Parks, Lake owners like cities, etc. 3. They ARE advising permit holders to abide by the COVID 19 guidance of social distancing and crowds. BUT not enforcing it. 4. They are evaluating state-wide situations as they get information and will adjust accordingly. If you are going to put information out here, for God's sake PLEASE BE ACCURATE. Don't tell something you heard from someone else and cause a problem where there isn't one.

11. Member
    Can only speak for what you see at the time you see it. I live less than a mile away from the lake but only you can decide if you truly consider it “good information”... Your call

12. Member
    I was at Ebeneezer Church ramp today. It was open and about 1/4 of the parking spaces were taken. Fished to the river and then down toward Poe's Ridge. Yes Poe's is closed and they were busy working to prep the parking lot to be resurfaced.

Was on Jordan Saturday along with everybody that own a boat in Raleigh Durham .Bout had to take a number to fish a bank.