Thread: MCClure closed

Banned

MCClure closed

McClure and MCSwain closed down for public safety (Covid-19). Modesto Reservoir and Woodward as well. I’d expect Pedro to follow shortly.

2. Member
    What about malones?
    This sucks I just got the news today we are closed at work until further notice and I cant even go fishing.

3. Banned
    No word on Melones. Reached out to Pedro and they stated “not at this time.” Guess that means they could close at any time.

4. Member
    "Iron Rangers " can catch the Corona Virus ? Who knew ?

5. Member
    I called glory hole today they are open still

6. California Fishing Moderator Captain Babito A7T3C's Avatar
    Of all places, i figured lakes would remain open. I can understand the campgrounds sure, but closing down lake access all together....is just, yeah..
    2017 Nitro Z18 - Mercury ProXS 175 - 24P Fury - Elite 9 TI2 - Fortrex

7. Member
    We're under a shelter in place order. You're allowed to go hiking, bike riding, etc. as long as you keep your distance and return home, no stopping. I have a private lake at our rod and gun club that I can fish alone, never even see anyone most of the time. Travel is supposed to be for essential services only. I don't know wether to go or stay home. Seems if you can go for a hike, I should be allowed to fish. I'm in Monterey County. I haven't heard if our large lakes, Nacimiento or San Antonio are still open.