Thread: Lake Anna

Lake Anna

Has anyone been fishing it lately? Have our spring trip in April and just wondering( If virus doesnt close lake or there is a ttravel band) looking for water temps Also cant rember the name of tackle shop at the old anna point marine would of called there for info. THANKS guys

2. Member
    I fished Anna today. Water temps are in the mid 50's. Caught 5 largest was 3lbs. Talked to a guy on the water who caught a 6 and 8lber today on swimbaits. The name of the tackle
    shop at Anna Point Marine is "Fish Tales".

3. Member
    Anna has been fishing really good surprisingly....27 pound and a 25 pound bag have been weighed in tournies recently

4. Member
    The bite has been pretty good... I caught 5 one day last week , largest was 3. Caught a couple yesterday. Both these were short trips. All my fish were caught on Rapala shadow rap shad-slow rising, no bites on slow or medium retrieve. All were caught ripping the bait, stop, rip. I’ve had good success with this lure and X-raps this time of year. Im going to go again tomorrow.

Hi all...I have the same thoughts about some type of shut down, we have a house rented on the private side for late April. I'm going to check with the property owner regarding the issue before I send the final payment.
    Last edited by allen656; 03-19-2020 at 09:03 AM.
    Allen
    911 Bass Anglers
    Bucks County PA

6. Member
    Fished the hotside from Thursday morning til Sunday afternoon this past week. Was pretty good fishing. Had 30 keepers a day and a handful of low 3 pound range spawned out females in that time. Didn’t find any females on beds. Pretty sure they already came and gone and left the males to hang around the beds. The power plant is running and very minimal operation due to the corona virus. They only have just enough employees at the plant that are able to keep it running enough to produce minimal power. Spoke with someone that works there on the water.
    05’ Skeeter TZX200, Yamaha 200hp HPDI
    00’ Skeeter SX186, Yamaha 150hp VMax.
    PRO-FORMANCE FISHING TEAM.