Help air in fuel line

I had to replace my bilge pump on my 1999 nitro nx88 to get to it I had to take out the gas tank. Long story short I got air in my line. Went to the lake today and motor started right up, once it burned the gas that was in the motor it died. My primer bubble didn't seem to be able to clear the line. Replacing the bubble tomorrow and will see if that helps! Unless someone on here can be my hero! Thanks in advance for any ideas!
    Rick

Point it with arrow straight up and pump the bulb up, may need the engine running while pumping the bulb to get all the vapor out. I would agree on installing a new Mercury bulb.
    Be sure all the lines are tight and properly clamped
    Thank You Leon Pugh

3. Member
    Had that happen one time and filter wasn’t sealed tight and air was leaking, so no suction. Can also help to add fuel to the filter and then use bulb.
    Mercury 2002 200hp Carbed Saltwater
    OT566776
    2002 Cape Horn 22' Bay

4. Member
    I loosen the fuel line where it goes into the motor and put something underneath it to catch fuel. Then I start pumping.The bulb until a.steady stream of fuel comes out. Then I tighten the clamp on the fuel line and keep pumping the bulb until it is firm.