New work schedule.

Well with the Corona virus all schools are closed at least for the next 2 weeks but was told today that it could be till may. My new hours are Tuesday from 6am till 3pm. That's all, one day a week for now. I'll be driving pre made meals to differnt schools for kids on funded lunches. It's going to be tough keeping my two kids busy and engaged. The wife is limiting us on what she is willing to let us do or go to. I just hope the rain let's up so I can get them out more.

2. Bobby8
    Got me teleworking until at least 15 April. On a positive note, went to HEB around 3 today and no lines, plenty of chicken, milk and beef on the shelves. Good to see.

Kevin, Yer gonna have to come up with some of the old time fun for them youngsters while we are all staying at home.
    Hide & seek
    Tag yer it
    Throw a tennis ball back and forth over the roof
    Play cards
    Study a map or globe
    Tie knots

And the ultimate — give em each a tub of grease and teach em to pack wheel bearings. That should take at least a half a day or more, from start to full clean up..

"ain't too smart.....but I'm always thinkin"

Quote Originally Posted by Corkpuller View Post
    Kevin, Yer gonna have to come up with some of the old time fun for them youngsters while we are all staying at home.
    Hide & seek
    Tag yer it
    Throw a tennis ball back and forth over the roof
    Play cards
    Study a map or globe
    Tie knots

And the ultimate — give em each a tub of grease and teach em to pack wheel bearings. That should take at least a half a day or more, from start to full clean up..
    Trust me was have been doing lots of games and such. I take the kids outside a few times a day. Gracie has been learning how to ride her bike better. Asa being less than 2 is harder to keep busy. But we try to keep him busy and entertained. The wife stays busy doing lesson plans online for her kids so I get to deal with the kids 80% of the time. I did get a casting game so will be working Gracie on that.

Kevin I couldn’t remember how old they were.
    The younger ones are surely harder to deal with, but yer a good Dad and am sure you’re doing a good job.

"ain't too smart.....but I'm always thinkin"

6. Lounge/Texas Club/Triton Boats Moderator Bobs21X's Avatar
    Yep. Time for good 'ol fashion quality time, and old school fun.
    Stay safe everyone. Times will be more difficult before they get better.
    I was sent home Tuesday, and will be working from the house until further notice.