Cobra 1995 Refurbish

Hello all,
    I want to start off by saying, I apologize for not having allof the proper information. I bought my 1995 Cobra Viper 21.5 foot bass boatlast year from its second owner. It hasthe original V6 Johnson Venom on it. Ihave replaced all of the engine wires and it runs like a champ.

I can tell over the years people have done their own work onthe boat and the wiring is not factory or understandable. So my plan is tostart refurbishing the whole boat, starting with the wiring and gauges. This is going to bemy first boat refurbish so it will be a learning curve.

My first question is, does anyone know where (or even available)the blueprints for the wiring and gauges for the boat?
    When I get back home, I will posts some pictures of it.

Thanks a lot everyone!

2. Member
    May try Deans Top and Canvas they have a lot of original info for Cobra boats.

3. Member
    I just called them, they have all the original color schemes for the boat and seats. When I get there at least I know who to go to. By any chance was Cobra bought out by anyone? Maybe I can contact them.

No, the company was not bought out. I know that a company in Wisconsin and one in Florida got molds but I don't know whether either are building bass boats. I sent you a PM a while ago for your email address so I can send you a wiring diagram but you haven't replied....

Tom