Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Just got my 28 Bravo 1 XS to 79.5 this past weekend. It needs to turn another 200 rpm to be perfect but I have to say I am happy with it overall. Way better all around prop that the Tempest I was running.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssntmd8r View Post
    Just got my 28 Bravo 1 XS to 79.5 this past weekend. It needs to turn another 200 rpm to be perfect but I have to say I am happy with it overall. Way better all around prop that the Tempest I was running.
    I was thinking of getting rid of one of my tempest 27’s for a bravo 27 XS. That should get that extra 200 rpms.

3. Member
    My boat came with a 27 Bravo 1 FS but that was not a good prop at all. It was the slowest prop I have run so far. I didn't have much time with the 29 Bravo 1 XS I tried but I think it would have been the fastest so far on my boat. It got to 79.1 with the first run on a full load and I didn't have time to try and dial it in. It was borrowed off a buddy's Bullet and he wanted to go fishing... lol

4. Member
    Do you have lithiums for your TM battery’s?

5. Member
    So it would seem a bravo 28 xs is the prop to have? If I can get lithiums and get it lighter.

6. Member
    I do have lithium's in mine, all four weigh about what once group 31 would!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssntmd8r View Post
    I do have lithium's in mine, all four weigh about what once group 31 would!
    That would certainly explain a 2-3 MPH delta between yours and mine. I want to eventually get the Lithium Pro's 36 V TM System. But i will leave the Group 31 AGM i have for everything else.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234