Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    I do know this much, only one way to find out. lol. I would get some 2" spacers and a 4" jackplate. Try them both. If you could go back any, not drag the rear, and raise the motor and still carry the bow, you will go faster. It's physics.

2. Member
    Coota, quit messing around and get you one! Then we can all get the scoop first hand from you. There is a charcoal, red, and black one with a 300 R in the for sale section with your name all over it!
    Chris Coupel
    Paulina, La.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shapfromla View Post
    Coota, quit messing around and get you one! Then we can all get the scoop first hand from you. There is a charcoal, red, and black one with a 300 R in the for sale section with your name all over it!
    Pretty sure the 300r/625 sold a month or more ago. It is now in florida.

4. Member
    I have a set of 2 in spacers for sale, $115 tyd if anybody is interested. They came from Hydro Dynamics.

5. Member
    Yea Coup, that one sold. I do like that black/grey/green 2018 in the for sale section. My only thing is if and when i do pull the plug, i think it will have to be for the 4stroke.

6. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    Its just money Chad and you have plenty.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel1 View Post
    Its just money Chad and you have plenty.
    Yea and it went to a big hole in my back yard. I've been thinking hard about it. More so than ever before. BUT, I go take a ride in my xb2002 and that feeling goes away. lol

8. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    If I could ever talk the wife into selling these damn Harley's, I would be ordering a new Bassport Pro.

9. Member
    I hear ya.

10. Member
    Ran a 27 tempest that has been balanced, ran 76.2 loaded with two guys and full of fuel. It had more in it too. Was running 6050 rpms. Very happy with that. Wondering what it will do with me just solo!

11. Member
    Got a 28 Bravo 1 XS yesterday with some extra cup added, going to try it tomorrow!

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssntmd8r View Post
    Got a 28 Bravo 1 XS yesterday with some extra cup added, going to try it tomorrow!
    interested to know how that runs!

13. Member
    Question for you that actually own a Blazer especially the 2018 and up 625 are you impressed with the all around product far as performance fish ability,layout,quality,are the compartments dry.Looking for your honest opinion I'm a long time Ranger guy and will be changing so these are the reasons for my questions not to stir the pot thanks for your input.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickybobby View Post
    Question for you that actually own a Blazer especially the 2018 and up 625 are you impressed with the all around product far as performance fish ability,layout,quality,are the compartments dry.Looking for your honest opinion I'm a long time Ranger guy and will be changing so these are the reasons for my questions not to stir the pot thanks for your input.

Very impressed with the entire boat. Quality, looks, fit/finish, ride, handling, speed, ride at 65+ is awesome, fish ability is amazing, etc. for a 20.5’ boat it’s the best for its size for the higher performance boats in my opinion. I really like the console and graph mounting capabilities as well. I’ve had a gambler, stratos, nitro and an older skeeter, and have been in a few tritons for comparisons sake.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DTS View Post
    Very impressed with the entire boat. Quality, looks, fit/finish, ride, handling, speed, ride at 65+ is awesome, fish ability is amazing, etc. for a 20.5’ boat it’s the best for its size for the higher performance boats in my opinion. I really like the console and graph mounting capabilities as well. I’ve had a gambler, stratos, nitro and an older skeeter, and have been in a few tritons for comparisons sake.
    That's what I like to hear,what about the storage compartments do they stay dry cant stand for them to get wet inside it's not just a pain during the rain but when you get back to have pull everything out to make sure it drys out where it doesn't mildew thanks again.....

16. Member
    from other link :

"Took it out today for maiden run. Was on small power plant lake so didn’t have a long areas. I did get it to 76mph at 5260 rpm. It was at 3/4 throttle as I was still breaking in motor. I didn’t have it that high for more than a few seconds. Hopefully it gets into the 80’s. Boat was half full of gear and 2 people in it with 26 gallons of gas. Has a lot of bow lift with 27’ sho prop. Gonna try some others like tempest and fury"
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickybobby View Post
    That's what I like to hear,what about the storage compartments do they stay dry cant stand for them to get wet inside it's not just a pain during the rain but when you get back to have pull everything out to make sure it drys out where it doesn't mildew thanks again.....
    due to their design they should but I haven’t had it out in a downpour yet. Definitely love the front deck layout and design. And no joke you can fit 40+ rods in sleeves in the rod locker. My only complaints: rear two storage compartments are a bit shallow, the power poles kick back wash up on the back deck when you come off plane and don’t feather it a lot, and haven’t figured out yet how to remove the livewell divider.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mactlman View Post
    from other link :

"Took it out today for maiden run. Was on small power plant lake so didn’t have a long areas. I did get it to 76mph at 5260 rpm. It was at 3/4 throttle as I was still breaking in motor. I didn’t have it that high for more than a few seconds. Hopefully it gets into the 80’s. Boat was half full of gear and 2 people in it with 26 gallons of gas. Has a lot of bow lift with 27’ sho prop. Gonna try some others like tempest and fury"
    I’d love to know how he’s getting 76 at 3/4 throttle and 5260
    rpms! I know the sho’s are 1-2 mph faster...

19. Member
    I didn't get to really run the 28 Bravo for long, we were trying to find some fish! I saw a little over 77 but we were loaded heavy and it was a hot day. It did have a much better holeshot and midrange than the Tempest I've been running. I will be out again this week to see if I can do a little better!

I am also very curious to know how someone is running 76 at 3/4 throttle... that would be way over 80 WFO!!!

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DTS View Post
    due to their design they should but I haven’t had it out in a downpour yet. Definitely love the front deck layout and design. And no joke you can fit 40+ rods in sleeves in the rod locker. My only complaints: rear two storage compartments are a bit shallow, the power poles kick back wash up on the back deck when you come off plane and don’t feather it a lot, and haven’t figured out yet how to remove the livewell divider.
    Cool deal thx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast