Adding Calgonite for washing

Not to post on Skeetrs thread but what soap have you found best on your bikes.
    Ive found just Dawn dish washing liquid plus adding Calgonite to the soap,, that the water runs right off. A Quick hit with the leaf blower and no spots are on the bike. Started using it on the trucks also.

Just remember that dishwashing detergent, Any kind of detergent for that matter will strip wax. The agents in it to break down grease will also break down your wax base.
    Do a google search for bike wash, (after watching all the bikini bike wash videos), look at some of the ones that come up. Plenty of options out there for not much $$ without worrying about what it does to your paint.

3. Member
    I remember seeing on Goss Garage he said never use dish detergent ever , don't remember why tho
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by av View Post
    I remember seeing on Goss Garage he said never use dish detergent ever , don't remember why tho
    Its the wax removal. But if I'm gonna spend the time washing it, I'll spend another hour or two waxing it. But it sure shines with out the added wax.
    Lets face it, getting it clean is the hardest part. To many areas too or difficult to get to or under. Dawn gets to those areas easily.