Exclamation MEGA St. Croix Rep Sample Sale @ The Tackle Trap!

The Tackle Trap has started a huge St. Croix Rep Sample sale on the website at the links below in BLUE. These are all brand new, first run rods with full warranty. They are NOT marked "demo". The selection of Legend Elite, Legend X, Legend Tournament, Legend Glass, Avid X, and Avid in both casting and spinning is expansive. Quantities of each model are very limited and the most popular models are going to sell out quickly. Each rod is priced on the website. Simply click on the links below, add them to your cart, check out, and they will ship out quickly via UPS. Tracking information will be entered into your account once your rod has shipped so you can log into your account for tracking info!

Legend Elite Casting

Legend Elite Spinning - SOLD OUT

Legend X Casting

Legend X Spinning - SOLD OUT

Legend Tournament Casting - SOLD OUT

Legend Tournament Spinning - SOLD OUT

Legend Glass - SOLD OUT

Avid X Casting

Avid X Spinning

Avid Spinning - SOLD OUT
    Last edited by Bronzefly; 05-19-2020 at 09:53 AM.

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

2. Member
    can we use the BBC10 code on top of that too?

Quote Originally Posted by CrawfishNC View Post
    can we use the BBC10 code on top of that too?
    don’t believe so. I tried in the cart and said “doesn’t apply”. Still very good prices regardless
    *BRIAN CASKEY*
    '00 Tracker ProTeam 185 Special Edition
    '99 75 hp Merc ELPTO (ser. 0G837626)
    Minn Kota Terrova 80 w/Ipilot
    Helix 10 Sonar/GPS / bow 360 / RC-1
    Helix 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2
    STRICTLY Shimano and St. Croix!!!!

BBC10 doesn't apply to dealer demo, rep samples, or used items. Thank you guys! Some of the most popular models are going quickly. Appreciate the orders. We are still working and shipping despite all the craziness going on out there!

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

5. Member
    I need a good deep cranking rod for larger crankbaits...which one would you suggest?

6. Member
    Great savings
    80% off of SA Face Shields
    Coupon Code: RCNOD80

Quote Originally Posted by rcjoutdoors View Post
    Great savings
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Want2fish3 View Post
    I need a good deep cranking rod for larger crankbaits...which one would you suggest?
    There are several available that will handle larger crank baits nicely. I'd like to know if you want a rod that will handle 10XD primarily, or something more in line with a 6XD type bait. At 2 oz, the 10XD is the upper end of what most guys are looking for in a "larger" deep crank bait rod, but not everyone actually throws those very often, and it's still worthy of being sure when making an accurate recommendation. Feel free to send me a PM if you prefer, Thank you!

8. Member
    Bought an Elite yesterday. Cabin fever is getting to me with all the lockdown stuff.

9. Member
    Im looking at getting a legend glass for 3/4-1oz medium to deep crankbaits. Would the MH be alright for that or would I need to step up to the H?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg_sdcf View Post
    Im looking at getting a legend glass for 3/4-1oz medium to deep crankbaits. Would the MH be alright for that or would I need to step up to the H?
    I'd absolutely go with the H myself. At a full 1 oz deep crank, somewhere in the 6XD category, the H power is much more capable in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywithay View Post
    Bought an Elite yesterday. Cabin fever is getting to me with all the lockdown stuff.
    I think a lot of folks are getting sick of this lock down stuff. Thank you for the purchase. We sincerely appreciate all the online business we have due to the shut down of our walk-in location during the busiest time of the year for us.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzefly View Post
    I'd absolutely go with the H myself. At a full 1 oz deep crank, somewhere in the 6XD category, the H power is much more capable in my opinion.
    And the heavy would still work well with 3/4oz cranks too?

12. Member
    just ordered a legend tournament jerkbait rod, might order another rod next week!
    St. Croix Rods & Shimano Reels
    2002 Procraft pro 165 50hp (hope to grow up some day)
    Hummingbird 999ci HD SI, 1199ci HD SI

Just got the one I missed on the boards
    Thanks
    2008 Triton Tr21Xhp / Merc 250pro XS
    St Croix /Abu Garcia
    Go Navy

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzefly View Post
    I'd absolutely go with the H myself. At a full 1 oz deep crank, somewhere in the 6XD category, the H power is much more capable in my opinion
    Alright I picked up the heavy. Got tired of waiting for a response from a seller on another forum and I like buying from you guys anyway. Just hope the heavy isn't too heavy. Saw a video and it looks like a pool cue. Probably because it's glass right?

A LOT of these have gone out the door guys. The website is accurate and up to date. If the links above take you to nothing, it means that all the rods in that specific category have sold out. There are still some really nice rods remaining, but they are going fast. Thank you all for the orders!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg_sdcf View Post
    Alright I picked up the heavy. Got tired of waiting for a response from a seller on another forum and I like buying from you guys anyway. Just hope the heavy isn't too heavy. Saw a video and it looks like a pool cue. Probably because it's glass right?
    It really doesn't feel like a pool cue to me. Generally, that's reserved for flipping sticks that aren't right Let me know what you think, Thank you once again for the order and the support!

16. Member
    Hey Bronzefly, just a quick note to say thanks. I check your discounted inventory and couldn't find anything that I wanted so I ordered a Legend Tournament. Needless to say I was very happy when the BBC code worked. Very cool! Thank you for the discount.

17. Member
    The h is the right choice for chatters/large cranks- I have the 7’3” h
    2013 Xpress X19

There are still some very nice rods available through this sale. The listing has been updated. Thank you all so very much for the orders!