44 Tackle update

Ok guys I've been helping out stocking shelves the last couple of nights, Its starting to look like a tackle shop. Come Hell or High water Chris said the doors will open this Monday.
    The new location is in the old kmart plaza on HWY 41 heading towards lake Hernando.

I gladly would have helped moving / stocking or whatever. Thanks for the update, I'll be there Monday. Tell Chris I yelled " fire in the hole, 3 F...ing times ! " He'll explain . lol

Don, are all systems a go for 7 am @ 44 ? Sorry to bug you, but, if not the boat gets wet !

4. Member
    Just talked to Chris he said they will be stocking shelves but they will be open.

thanks for the update.

customer numba uno here { again ) The place is huge and hopefully a success for Chris.Got my Rage and Big Dawg baits and am going catching in the morning. The guys are still stocking shelves but stop by and stock up.Plenty of parking

7. Member
    I would check it out if I was up that away.

8. Member
    We can now buy what we need in Citrus County. So glad that you're open again!

9. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I’ll make the drive to see this, can’t wait! Next week I’ll have to restock so I’m gonna take a little trip from Wesley Chapel
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV