At Lewis Smith this thing is kicking my tail

Got out yesterday and today both and have yet to boat a fish. Have tried everything I can think of.
    How in the world do you all catch fish on this thing lol
    Been all the way to the back of Lick Creek and back again fished main lake points water temps in the backs up to about 59 and still not even a sniff of a hit.

2. Dogfish_Jones
    Are you finding fish on your graphs? Are they suspended, or bottom dwelling? Are they on shallow flats?
    The key is to find them on your graph, notice their position and fish to that depth. Another solution is to fish sloooower. Try a jig and move it an inch at a time.

Put a GP Zoom speed craw on a shakey head and hit rocky areas. If the area is sandy, throw the same on a carolina rig. I like to dip the claws in JJs in Methylate. It turns them orange.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

Man I'm not even seeing much on the graph either. Only found 2-3 balls of bait also. Really weird we stopped in at a sporting goods store in Cullman called Van's. Guy at the reel counter said he fishes the lake 2-3 times a week and he went out today and he didnt catch anything either.

5. Dogfish_Jones
    I had the same problem you are having when I fished Lay Lake a few weeks ago. I never could find them on my graph to where I figured out any type pattern.
    What I did was beat the banks with craw colored rat-l-traps and got a few catches but they were far and few between.
    The only places I did not scan over was deep water in the main channel. The water was still running pretty fast from the past flooding we had had and too many floating debris items coming down the channel.
    From that I assumed that’s where they were since I never found them elsewhere.