Youghiogheny Dam

Well there is a lot going on and I figure fishing is still a safe sport. My left hand and elbow are doing fine since my surgery the first week of Feb. The water is up at the Yough. The weather is going to be in the high 40s over the weekend. I think I can get the boat on and off with one hand. Thus im going to try and get the boat in the water and fish leaving the world alone to worry about the virus. If anyone is up for a say on the watr let me know.

2. Member
    I was at Raystown Sunday and the Yough on Monday afternoon. The water is up and you can get on just watch the wind for loading and unloading. Not sure i will go this weekend or not. Glad to hear things are improving.

3. Member
    Any docks at the Yough????????????

4. Member
    If the Crap doesn't hit the fan and they cancel elective surgery I get my right done at the end of the month.

5. Member
    Give an update on how you do up there this weekend. I was planning on hitting it up but doesn't look like the new trailer tires will be here in time. Good luck!

6. Member
    Well took a drive down to the breast launch. Can you say I'm fishing this weekend. The docks are in. It just makes it easy when your going solo. I guess you can say I am going to self quarantine.

7. Member
    Awesome. which day are you going?

8. Member
    Depends, it is going to be slightly warmer on Sunday. They are calling for rain Saturday after i think 5. My wife and sisters are meeting at Kings for breakfast. I have offered to cook breakfast for all 6 so it depends on that too. But, lol if I can it just might be both days. I really want to tryout my new goggles. In addition I bought a new Diawa Tatula baitcaster left hand wind I want to tryout. If I had to pick a time I would say 9am

9. Member
    I may do Sunday if i get to get out.

10. Member
    I decided on Sunday. Going to hit the water at 9:00. Unfortunately I can't wind the line on my new reel. Lol. Left hand just doesn't want to cooperate. But I can hold a pole. Knots are going to be fun. Left thumb is all thumb, lol.