River jet restoration kinda?

Don’t post often on here, an this is another project I just started, I’ve redone a few boats over the last few years, always wanting a rockproof river jet, after trying all types of boats out, I found one that I knew I could make how I wanted, it doesn’t have the inboard jet, but it does have a 115 on a hydraulic jack plate. it was the standard green paint an hardly used. I started by paint matching it to match my truck, have Completely redone the trailer. Bed liner on the gunnels an handles so I don’t feel bad when I bump into stuff. I removed the foam flooring an spent hours removing 3m adhesive (that stuff works), had the decking scanned an new interior cut from aqua traction. Now I’ve just gotta do some wiring an install trolling motor an graphs. Hope the pics work. Enjoy.

That looks very nice, great job. Nice looking shop also.....

3. Member
    Very Cool!

4. Member
    Thanks, shop is super nice. I’m just a painter there . We have two locations an do mostly just insurance collision repair. Thankful the boss man lets me do my stuff on the weekends.

5. Member
    Looks great! What brand boat is that? Looks well built and good looking welds!

6. Member
    I grew up in Body Shops, started at 13 years old sweeping floors. If the boss man in the shops would not let the crew work on their own rides everyone would revolt. Also back then they all drank Black Jack, a 5th left in the shop freezer for the Big Man paid in Spades.

7. Member
    The boat is a rockproof river jet, handmade to order here in Pennsylvania. .190 aluminum plate hull. They’re absolute tanks an run really shallow. The new ones are available with a 250 inboard rotax. YouTube rockproof boats , there’s some crazy videos of guys runnin em Thru almost no water. An as far as the body shop, yea we took turns supplying the beer for Friday’s for the longest time at other shops I’ve worked at. Body shop people are def different breed lol

8. Member
    Love how the center of gravity is right under your feet - truly turns on a dime.