Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Well, with all that's going on right now, I highly doubt you would be pulled over for an expired plate.

2. Member
    Well, with all that's going on right now, I highly doubt you would be pulled over for an expired plate.
    If you can make it out of LaGrange Park first without a ticket, you're probably correct! LOL

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STRETCH1 View Post
    Ill take the ticket. I didn't know it was expired. In fact I don't know if my tag is expired and don't intend on looking so they cannot catch me in a lie.
    Get out your checkbook
    Please release me,let me go.

4. Member
    It’s my understanding that the DMV’s are shut down so I don’t know how they can give you a ticket for a expired tag until they open back up
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy fishing baits and that's about the same thing

Wait until a state trooper or secretary of state police officer writes you guys an overweight to ticket for running a TA plate.

How many boats loaded up on the trailer weigh 3000 pounds????

Trust me, you better step up your classification.

your making a joke right? when has Illinois never had budget shortfalls?

7. Member
    Just ordered truck,boat trailer, mower trailer,fishing license over $400.00 dollars. This absolutely wrong !

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stratosjoe View Post
    Just ordered truck,boat trailer, mower trailer,fishing license over $400.00 dollars. This absolutely wrong !
    Geez Joe! That's sickening!! Gotta get these IL pols to pull their collective heads out of their butts!! No worries for Pritz though...his bottle of wine tonight was probably 4 bills

2012 Stratos 189 VLO/150 Mercury Pro XS/MinnKota Terrova

9. Illinois Club | PC/Mac Tips & Tweaks Moderator sgt93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by STRETCH1 View Post
    Ill take the ticket. I didn't know it was expired. In fact I don't know if my tag is expired and don't intend on looking so they cannot catch me in a lie.
    That’s not how it works
    2017 Bass Cat Phelix Honda 25 SOLD
    2007 BCB Cougar FTD Merc Opti 225 SOLD

Instagram: @SSgt93.
    I don't subscribe to threads. PM if you need me.

10,000 boat trailers X $100. = $1,000,000. I don't see the Fair Maps initiative ever passing in Illinois. The legislative districts are working perfectly for the ruling party. https://www.fairmapsillinois.com/

11. Member
    Register trailer in Maine 100% legal 5 years $100.00

I just paid it and went about my business. I don't like it but getting all hot and bothered doesn't change anything. My Michigan fishing license that I use for 2 weeks is $75 and now I'll have to get a park pass or something for $35. Wisconsin and Indiana licenses are $50 each. $20 to launch on Lake Michigan every time. Life is short- go fishing.
    2016 Tuffy X-190
    Yamaha F175, Mercury 9.9
    Motorguide 80 lb Xi5
    Garmim/Humminbird graphs and Talon

13. Member
    Personal and business wise- 2 mowing trailers,equipment trailer, enclosed trailer, Jon boat, bass boat, pontoon, then start adding vehicles. This is just ridiculous.
    1995 Stratos 275 Pro XL
    1995 150 Fastrike
    MG Xi5

14. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    My plate sticker said 2016 on the Rangertrail but I did find a 2018 sticker in my titles envelope. ... I have never worried about buying the sticker because I fish Wisconsin the last 6 years. No trailer plates in Wisconsin... I'll get one this year. . . .

15. Member
    stop crying, is it bad yes but you voted for it.....if you paid attention last year when they voted for the capital improvement bill which also jack the fuel tax, this increase was added in, $100 for each trailer plate. a lot of your state reps and senators voted for this bill, which means you in turn voted for it by voting for them..

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basscaster View Post
    My plate sticker said 2016 on the Rangertrail but I did find a 2018 sticker in my titles envelope. ... I have never worried about buying the sticker because I fish Wisconsin the last 6 years. No trailer plates in Wisconsin... I'll get one this year. . . .
    basscaster thats only if the trailer is under 3000 lbs.. im guessing your trailer ranger and motor is over 3000...dont be shocked

17. Member
    Just looked and the bill to change back was sent on to the next "committee" back on March 12th

2012 Stratos 189 VLO/150 Mercury Pro XS/MinnKota Terrova

18. Member
    Just looked and the bill to change back was sent on to the next "committee" back on March 12th

It probably will be considered SINE DIE in the last week of session in Dec.by never being brought up for vote.

There is a slight chance in hell it moves forward.

You'd think the weed tax would have covered this, the outrage has been pretty well publicized so maybe it will get rolled back but that one hurt this year.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stratosjoe View Post
    Register trailer in Maine 100% legal 5 years $100.00
    Please explain.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast