Back to Kingsley stomping grounds

After a week on the Harris Chain and week on Kissimmee with 20 MPH for most of the days, I am pretty excited to get back to Kingsley. Low wind with no pitching and flipping involved. For those that fish it, I will post a report.

2. Member
    Wore my trolling motor batteries up in the shallows. Noting on the beds. Even ladder man was doing nothing.

3. Member
    Dang nothing on beds. Did you see any old beds, or do you think they haven't started?
    I don't always post or reply but when I do, I...?

I would guess that at this point, they have already been on and off...

Spanky

BTW Orange on Sunday....

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joby1 View Post
    Dang nothing on beds. Did you see any old beds, or do you think they haven't started?
    I have only been a couple times in the past few years but no doubt a cycle has taken place. What surprised me was a lot of bait fish shallow roaming around so figured there would be some action. Saw one few minute school of tiny bass. I try to target that 4-6 foot range since a lot of the big girls like to bed in that depth there. It was hard even with bright sun and no wind because of pollen on the water. Had a buddy catch a 6.7 with the head of a 10 pounders so she bed. I just don't have the time on the water there like I use to. Might sound funny but I like to go for a swim and dive down several feet. Water still really cold down several feet. Should be close to the next wave. Saw several of the beds were the center is dirty which normally signifies a bass bed.