Triton Aluminum Trailers

I just bought a 2020 189 TRX. I ordered an aluminum trailer for it because the water gets pretty brackish where I fish. Does EZ loader make the bass boat aluminum trailers? The painted trailer that came with boat is an EZ LOADER. The dealer that I bought it from told me the new aluminum trailer would look very similar to the painted one, it would just be aluminum. Do any of you have photos of the Triton OEM aluminum trailers? The dealer didn’t have any photos and I can’t find any online.
    Thanks Ya’ll

I have yet to see an aluminum trailer for these boats. When you get yours id like to see pics if you wouldnt mind.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

I would think the new Aluminium trailer would like nothing at all like your painted trailer. Not sure who is making the aluminium ones but they will probably be I beam or channel
    2018 TRX 18. 2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8

4. Member
    Definitely! I’ll put some pics on here when I get it in. I’m surprised that there hasn’t been more people want the aluminum trailers.

5. Member
    Well, the trailer that came with the boat is a painted channel frame trailer. I think the dealer meant functionally the same. Not necessarily the look being the same.

6. Member
    If its like the ranger its raw aluminum I beam. I have an 07, no complaints at all with it. Crazy more people don't buy them, espcially guys that fish brackish water.

7. Member
    Hey guys, here is my new aluminum trailer for my 2020 189 TRX. I know there are not any photos of these trailers out there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnlp9248 View Post
    Hey guys, here is my new aluminum trailer for my 2020 189 TRX. I know there are not any photos of these trailers out there.
    If you don't mind me asking, how much difference in price for the aluminum trailer? Also, which dealer did you buy from?
    2020 Triton 18 TRX
    Tournament Fishing Package
    2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8 Serial # 2B588923
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80# I Pilot Link
    Hi Jacker EZ 6" Jack Plate
    Bravo 1 FS 24 Pitch Prop
    Humminbird Helix 7 SI GPS CHIRP G2 Bow
    Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP MEGA GPS DI G3 Console
    Trick Step Boarding Steps
    RMP Engine Support

9. Member
    I believe it was a few hundred dollars difference. Nothing outrageous. I bought the boat from trotter marine in satsuma , al. Great people! Mr. Ray sold me the boat and I took it home with the painted trailer until the aluminum was ready! As far as my experience with them, it has been nothing but awesome!

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnlp9248 View Post
    I believe it was a few hundred dollars difference. Nothing outrageous. I bought the boat from trotter marine in satsuma , al. Great people! Mr. Ray sold me the boat and I took it home with the painted trailer until the aluminum was ready! As far as my experience with them, it has been nothing but awesome!
    That is where I bought mine. Ray had been good to me and his son Burns is an excellent mechanic and all around good guy.
    2020 Triton 18 TRX
    Bravo 1 FS 24 Pitch Prop
    RMP Engine Support

11. Member
    I didn't know you could get an aluminum trailer for a bass boat. None of the major bass boat brands offer an aluminum trailer as an option on their websites. I contacted several to ask if an aluminum was an option was was told no, I was told I had to get a saltwater boat for that. I also fish for bass in brackish water in southeast LA. Was this a dealer option?

2007 ZX 190 / 175 HPDI

12. Member
    I had a custom trailer built by Ameritrail. Purchased through Rob Kozan with Alpha Marine in Cape Corrals Fl. He is also a member here. Cost was Right at &6000 and I furnished my own wheels and tires.
    IMG_1253.jpgIMG_1254.jpg
    2023 Timber Reaper 656, 2023 115 Pro XS, Tiller Handle

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr wayne View Post
    I had a custom trailer built by Ameritrail. Purchased through Rob Kozan with Alpha Marine in Cape Corrals Fl. He is also a member here. Cost was Right at &6000 and I furnished my own wheels and tires.
    IMG_1253.jpgIMG_1254.jpg
    Looks really good.
    2020 Triton 18 TRX
    Bravo 1 FS 24 Pitch Prop
    RMP Engine Support