Webster area trip in June

Planning a trip to the Webster area for the first time. I’ve ice fished there once (for perch)many years ago but never seen the area without snow. Planning on the first week in June, likely staying by Waubay on Blue Dog.
    Anyone care to share any tips, lakes, advice? Wife and I, not looking to fill the freezer, every thing goes back. Looking for small mouth/largemouth and would be interested in some good gills if they can be had. Willing to walleye fish but only if it’s a hot bite. Just wanted to relax, try a new area, and stretch some lines.
    Thanks in advance, Scott
    2019 Ford F-150 Platinum (3.5EcoBoost/10spd)
    **Listed FOR SALE**2014 Ranger Z119C w/ Evinrude ETEC 225HO Running Croxton’s Razor 4XL 25P
    Helix 12 Mega G2N’s with Ultrex
    Think like a fish, no matter how weird it gets

2. Member
    Decent blue gills on pickerel. The blue gills got ice fishedhard. North end of lake, look for a house on point with widows watch, light house, go out about 200 yards, weed lines runs down the bank east to west. Not the 1st weed line of the bank. I will be in the area fishing that week. If you see a blue Vexus ask me for more help. I fish up there a lot.

3. Member
    They are starting to warm up in that area right now!

20210502_165152.jpg