RMP transom savers..

For those of you looking to pick one up, they appear to be back in stock on their site..

My question is when are they or anyone else for that matter going to have one for the 400’s available?

3. Dogfish_Jones
    I just bought one for my Mercury Pro XS 250 4 stroke. Should be here Wednesday.

4. Member
    Looks like they changed the finish on them, almost like spray on bed liner.. Shouldn't rust anymore..

5. Member
    I got mine the other day and it does look different. I thought the welds looked a little better also. I used it and it work well so all is good.

6. Member
    Got mine in this week. Love the new finish. Fits perfect.

7. Member
    Did you guys return yours for a replacement or just told them you were disappointed in the quality of the original and then sent you a new one? I bought one on black Friday but haven't used it yet since its winter in WI. I did notice on mine one of the pads doesn't seem secured very well and won't tighten. I may call them and see what they say.
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

8. Member
    Mine is rusting. I would have thought a marine product would have a rustproof finish. Hate to see what it’ll look like in a year.

9. Dogfish_Jones
    Mine came in and it fits great. Looks well built. I’m satisfied with it.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmike View Post
    Mine is rusting. I would have thought a marine product would have a rustproof finish. Hate to see what it’ll look like in a year.
    Is yours a brand new one or an older one? The reason for the new ones is because of rusting issues if i recall the new ones are made from stainless so there should not be any rust. I recoated mine red but my original finish didnt have any issues leading up to that.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmike View Post
    Please contact the shop at: 316-313-4113 or at: support@russellmarineproducts.com and we would be more than happy to get you a new one made of Stainless steel for a free replacement.

Thank you,

Justin Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Please contact the shop at: 316-313-4113 or at: support@russellmarineproducts.com and we would be more than happy to get you a new one made of Stainless steel for a free replacement.

Thank you,

Justin Russell
    I dont have any coating issues since i powder coated mine red but are the pins on the previous models stainless or only the new ones?
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post

Thank you,

Justin Russell
    Justin I’ve had to spray mine multiple times with wd40 as the pins were locking up. Love the products functionality but don’t think it will last long. Will try and give you a call tomorrow regarding a new one.