Update on the livewell system and a 2020 timeline of sorts

Last year I broke the news about a new livewell system I had been developing for several years. I had no choice due to legalities but to keep it somewhat hush-hush due to the fact that my patent had not been published. Well it has now been published and I'm excited to say that I have taken on 3 key partners to help me get this beautiful beast off the ground. Thousands of hours and more money than I care to think of have gone into it, but it is a thing of beauty and functionality. Tomorrow we will sign the contract with one of the country's largest electronics manufacturers to produce the first group of production caliber prototypes. When we go to market late this year we will have a portable that simply plugs into a cigarette lighter socket in the boat, and there will be an aftermarket model for retrofitting into a boat as a permanent OEM looking unit, and we will also be producing OEM units. It is time to stop seeing all the fish kills during tournaments and start seeing fish in great shape when they are released. Our unit will do that. That is what this is all about. Conservation is key so all our kids and grands will have fish to catch. The 2nd and 3rd patents are in the process of being filed right now. My Allison buddy's are getting the scoop before any other group. When the time is right we will roll out our web page and start taking pre-orders and all the business sort of things. For now I just wanted to give an update. BTW, welcome to Johnny Johnson, Mark Owens, and Edward Guice to the O2 Air-Sea, LLC family. These guys are my partners in crime. Thanks fellows!

2. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    Congrats!

3. Member
    ‘17 Bullet 21 SDC ‘20 Merc 300R 1.60 SM 1E081012

nice!
    24’Bass Cat Puma Sts-300 Proxs
    23’Gatortrax Gt tunnel hull-200 Suzuki

thats awesome congrats

Congrats!

7. Happiness is a Sporty! F150owner's Avatar
    Johnny, congrats!! (cue the theme song to the Jefferson's)

Allison XB21 2+2, Merc 250 ProXS, 1.62 Sportmaster, Hydromotive Engineering X-OB 29
    Excel 1751 Viper F4, Tohatsu 50 4-stroke, EZ-Trac trailer
    FeelFree Lure 11.5 Kayak

8. Member
    Congrats, Johnny. Job well done and needed.

9. Member
    Thanks Gary. I'm 60 now and God has blessed me in so many ways. I am at that time in life where I want to give back to something I love dearly; the fishing community. Somebody has to sacrifice and step up to the plate to save our fisheries. What we are seeing right now is a woefully lacking education program on fish care. You and I both know that when we look at our graying beards and heads that we are living the latter part of the best days of our lives. We have a window of time to which we can do something big or do the status quo. I'm not one to settle for the status quo. Whether this thing is a commercial success or not I know it will save the vast majority of the fish put into a livewell that will otherwise die from lack of oxygen or from stress. I appreciate your friendship buddy.

10. Member
    F150Owner! Oh my how funny was that! I loved it. Old George Jefferson was one for the ages. I appreciate the congrats. Today I'll sign, on behalf of my company, O2 Air-Sea,LLC, the first big contract for 10 complete and ready to go prototypes. The 4 month contract duration will yield an engineered-for-full-production set of specifications, 3D modeling, BOM's, test procedures, and much more. Who would ever have thought it would take this long and this much effort! LOL. I sure didn't. But if I had of known from the beginning I would still do it again. It has to be done and I reckon God gave me the job of putting it all together and putting the right friends and partners around me to see to it. We firmly believe every bassboat and saltwater boat with a bait tank will have to have our product just like they have fish finders these days. Maybe I'll move on up to a new truck like Tim Powell if this thing works out! LOL

11. Member
    Congrats!

12. Member
    Can't wait!
    Mike Malinao
    2010 XB-21 BasSport 2+2 250 Mercury Pro XS
    https://www.facebook.com/mikemalinaofishing

13. Member
    Awesome! Good stuff!

14. BBC SPONSOR
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0