Lucas M

5th Annual Big Bass Wanted Tournament - Lake Waconia

Hey guys, and a happy Spring to everyone!

It is that time of year once again. Things are starting to melt and we are inching closer to getting the boats out on some soft water!

This is just a quick message to let everyone know that the 5th Annual Big Bass Wanted Tournament will be help on SEPTEMBER 12th, 2020 on Lake Waconia. If you have not fished this event before, it is a big bass style tournament with 3 periods. The biggest bass each period will take home cash and prizes with the overall biggest bass of the tournament taking home the grand prize. Official rules and directions can be found in the link below. The best part about this tournament is that everyone's entry fees and donations go to support Feed MY Starving Children. The past 4 years, we have raised over $40,000 for FMSC and we are looking to grow that number again this year!

If you have fished this tournament in the past, we hope to see you there again! And please keep telling people about this great event and the great cause it has for feeding children around the world. Would love to see this keep growing.

If you are able to help out and be a sponsor this year please reach out to me. We are always looking for sponsors to help with prize packages and help relieve some of the costs of the tournament setup.

For more info or to sign up for the tournament please visit: https://sites.google.com/view/bigbasswanted4fmsc/home

Thank you to everyone and feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Lucas M.

2. Lucas M
    Sorry to say, but the Big Bass Wanted Tournament is going to be cancelled this year and rescheduled to pick up again in 2021. Their was just to much up in the air with the Covid deal when I was planning it this spring with permits, sponsors, tournament structure, etc. Looking forward to getting this back on track in 2021.

Thanks!

You could always just break it up into two smaller tourneys and compare weights