Dek it mount under windscreen

I just recently upgraded electronics i had helix 12’s one at the bow on a dek it mount and one at the console on a ram D mount I had to trim a little off the round base and mounted it in the trough to the right of the console it worked fine over the years it would move a little here and there but for what it is it did it’s job But now I got solix 15’s and the short arm I have there’s no way it’s gonna fit (I could make it fit but it would be turned and twisted facing a awkward direction if I got a longer arm for the ram I could probably get past the windscreen but I really don’t think it’s enough stability for that unit. I was thinking about making some kind of kick stand to help support it then I was thinking kong,balzout mount in the same place as the ram but then I got to thinking I’m running Yamaha round digital gauges one on left and one on right with the water pressure in the top middle. Maybe I could mount a kong,balzout under the windscreen and have the unit hanging over my steering column I’ve laid the unit up there and the clearance will work and I have plenty visibility over the top I just don’t know if I’m gonna like having to look threw reach threw the steering wheel to touch and look at screen. Anther idea I have is they make a dek it dash mount that’s angled I was thinking (if the dek it will fit under windscreen 10″L x 3.5″W x 2.5″H) mount it like that. What’s everyone’s opinion on mounting?
    Bullet 21xrs & xdc

2. Member
    I wish I could help but on this subject I’m out of the loop. I’m sure some folks will be by soon to give you some good advice.
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

3. Member
    The dekit mount is how my solix 12 is mounted at the console
    Bullet 21xrd Mercury 300xs

4. Member
    Sent you a pm

5. Banned
    Check out BoatLogix. They've got some awesome mounts... Dan

https://boatlogix.net/

6. Member
    I went ahead and ordered the dek it console mount I’m thinking it’s gonna be the best bet far as my situation and the stability with it having mounts on each side vs all in one circle. Thanks again for the help, options, opinions and esp the guys taking time to send me pics of there installs. Thanks again!!!
    Bullet 21xrs & xdc

7. Member
    Anytime,especially for a Bullet guy!!

8. Member
    Once you mount the dek it mount. If you don't mind can you post pics. Thanks