Thumbs Up Nice Day to Clean the Scooter

Spent quite a while today cleaning my bike. I finally got to ride it to work one day last week. It was so dirty with last years grime that I felt guilty calling myself a Harley owner. Today was nice so I break out the bucket, soap and sponge. A little spray wax to finish it up and it didn't look to bad. Sure would have been nice to get a longer ride but I did run to the fill em up station. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice so I will ride it to work in the A.M.

2. Member
    Nice do you use the s100? I love that spray in between detailing .
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

Quote Originally Posted by av View Post
    Nice do you use the s100? I love that spray in between detailing .
    I was going to ask the same thing. My brother raves about the stuff but I have yet to try it. He says that's all he uses and dries with a heated blower of some sort...

That's one reason I got my Gunner. Matte Titanium finish with the blackout and milled finish engine. Just rinse and go....
    Now, my brother's pearl yellow Fat Boy.....well, I should see if he is using that spray. Especially since I see some good results posted here.

I do not use the S100. I do believe the sell it at the local HD place. Mine gets so dusty when I ride to work that it requires a good washing before rubbing anything else on. I am usually buying some kind of spray at the local Wally. Someone asked me about a product called F11 the other day. Might have to check into some better spray products.

I've heard of F11 but don't know of anyone using it. I get my cleaner at Walmart also. Dupont Matte Finish Motorcycle Detailer. My ride to and from work is only 9 miles round trip, so just running over it with a terry towel gets most of the dust/grime off pretty quick.

F-11 is another spray coating but I looked at it today, Way too expensive for what it is. If you check the ingredients there are others out there with the same ingredients for half the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyra1 View Post
    My ride to and from work is only 9 miles round trip, so just running over it with a terry towel gets most of the dust/grime off pretty quick.
    My round trip for work is about 45 miles. I also work at a place that is very dusty if the wing is in its normal direction. Throw in a rain sprinkle that you weren't expecting and mine is a mess real quick.