2020 Bassmaster Classic

Had the opportunity to visit the Bassmaster Classic in Birmingham today. Always great to see familiar faces.

I was stopped by at ton of people asking about my Allison Jersey. I always enjoy talking about my XB21. The majority of people that I talked to has never ridden in an Allison. They have preceived ideas about a rough and unstable ride. After I explained an Allison is the opposite they were surprised. Looking forward to making believers out of them in the near future.

Thought I would share.

Lots of fake media out there. Most will never change until you show them.
    My favorites were comments from well respected fishermen who I passed and just walked away from. That weren't ashamed to relate the story in public. The best part is when they admit to the beating they were taking and they allow my head wasn't even moving.
    When set up properly and trimmed so that deep narrow keel cuts the water. I doubt theres another 21' bass boat that is smother.

3. Member
    I was in the Duo Realis booth with David Sweidseid, Aaron Martins, and Greg Gutierrez yesterday. David is a bigtime Allison guy and Aaron asked about driving my boat several years ago but never got the chance. Anyway, I asked if he ever did get to drive a Bassport and he said he had driven one before. Turns out it was Jonathan Bowling's boat around last years Classic time frame with the 225 on the back. He was talking about how impressive it was. I asked how fast he drove it and he said around 80'ish. I said if you ever want to drive mine come on up and I'll hand you the keys, but it has a 300 Racing on the back. The obvious question was "how fast will it go with that on the back?" I told him it had poles and had been 95 before. Aaron said I'm gonna try to make it up because I have never been 90 in a bassboat before. If he does he will be trying to get that impossible sponsorship out of Darris! LOL

4. Member
    Darris may not sponser him but maybe Tim Powell can. Hes moving some glass

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Movin glass like a chopper gun
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0