Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by c rig View Post
    Pathetic.

So you want to lob hand grenades under multiple assumed posting names, then when you get busted you want your thread deleted to save embarrassment?

Dont feel bad, you aren’t the only one who created multiple posting names, particularly when it comes to BPT/MLF. One guy was replying to his own posts under multiple names at one point.

Personally, I hope this thread gets stickied at the top.
    What else would expect out of a THE Ohio State fan. lol.

I think JHelms is still right in what he is explaining. Boyd doesn't want his pros slumming. He has scheduled his tournaments where the can't fish another trail. The truth is every single pro will fish every tournament they can. Either to fairly represent their sponsors or to get better and obviously to earn more money. When Hackney won Aoy he said it was because he was more intune with the fish because of being in the 2 trails. I am certain the BPT/MLF pro owners told Boyd their sponsors wanted them at the Expo.
    What mr. Helms is highlighting is the hilarity that the BPT pros are having to work at the lowly (neanderthal) trail that they are better than. BASS isn't the 1 saying 5 fish limits are from the dark ages and that dragging them all the way to the stage is archaic.

I personally believe they left for a good reason, but they bit the hand that fed them. BASS could say "we don't want people who have badmouthed us in the Expo." But they would lose some vendors. They are being gracious and allowing these pros that promote "5 fish limits suck" and allowing them a place to promote their signature items!
    Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    Wonder how many people asked Swindel why he wasn't fishing it since he was back with Bass.
    My son and I didn't just glad he took a few minutes to talk to us.
    1995 Skeeter 200ZX, 1998 Mercury 200 (OG724176)
    2015 Ram 3500 dually Cummins G56
    The Bible

4. Banned
    Good lord...get laid would ya !

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ou1dadgumit View Post
    I think JHelms is still right in what he is explaining. Boyd doesn't want his pros slumming. He has scheduled his tournaments where the can't fish another trail. The truth is every single pro will fish every tournament they can. Either to fairly represent their sponsors or to get better and obviously to earn more money. When Hackney won Aoy he said it was because he was more intune with the fish because of being in the 2 trails. I am certain the BPT/MLF pro owners told Boyd their sponsors wanted them at the Expo.
    What mr. Helms is highlighting is the hilarity that the BPT pros are having to work at the lowly (neanderthal) trail that they are better than. BASS isn't the 1 saying 5 fish limits are from the dark ages and that dragging them all the way to the stage is archaic.

I personally believe they left for a good reason, but they bit the hand that fed them. BASS could say "we don't want people who have badmouthed us in the Expo." But they would lose some vendors. They are being gracious and allowing these pros that promote "5 fish limits suck" and allowing them a place to promote their signature items!
    Lol "Mr. Helms." Is it possible that this is his 4th alias?

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by db220 View Post
    May I suggest maybe a Verb next time? Try: "Rob Banks" or tool it up "Robbie Banks Sr."

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stratos284 View Post
    Even your Grandkids will know who KVD is
    Yes they will. But he will still be Irrelevant.. Just sayin!

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    Is Cher still relevant?

NO, Not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    Rick.....didn't seem to work well when you were Buick Riviera or Jake Grey, not working a heck of a lot better as JHelms.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bradjames12 View Post
    Oh for f*cks quit being a little b*tch and own up to fact that you are a multiple time previously banned member

So what if he was. Is there a point your making? He has an Opinion on something and you don't like his opinion. Sounds like YOUR problem, not his.

11. Member
    In before KVD is irrelevant!

Ag
    I am the real Scubby McScruberson!

12. Member
    Out of curiosity how are people setting up multiple accounts especially after being banned. Are people seriously going to the trouble of setting up vpn's etc to hide ip addresses?

13. Banned
    Making money is making money. Connection's are money also. Good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by dwmgg17 View Post
    Are all people in Ohio like this?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by db220 View Post
    Not even remotely!
    Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com

I should they was at their Boat, Motor, TM/Locators and any other who they are sponsored by working their booths

Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    Out of curiosity how are people setting up multiple accounts especially after being banned. Are people seriously going to the trouble of setting up vpn's etc to hide ip addresses?
    We get roughly 700-800 new members a month and I validate every one, basically ensuring that the IP shows that they are in the US and not from Russia, etc. (which I see fairly often), but there's really
    no way to guarantee that someone can't re-register. I can ban an IP address but never do that as IP's can change and it could end up affecting a legitimate individual trying to register or even someone that's already a member.
    Bottom line, it happens, but quite often I discover them and if they've been permanently banned then they're banned again.

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroVanDam View Post
    So what if he was. Is there a point your making? He has an Opinion on something and you don't like his opinion. Sounds like YOUR problem, not his.
    You don't know the history and context of Brad's post, so your opinion is irrelevant. You sure often seem to be proddy here for no reason, too.

This is one of the many reasons I do not post on here like I used to . Somebody's always going to have something to complain about or find the worst in things. Just because you're miserable doesn't mean that everybody else has to be. Bye Felicia

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barrys View Post
    Lived there for 3 years ................".yes
    Easy now, you all can't hold the great state of O-H-I-O responsible for one persons comments...can you???

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast