2006 Nitro 901 CDX SEATS

Looking to buy new 2 seats and center seat for my 2006 Nitro CDX. Any recommendations on where to purchase and are they easy to install myself? TIA

2. Member
    Look at Lebroc Seats for a good selection and reasonable pricing.

3. Member
    Thanks!

4. Banned
    or bassboatseats .com

5. Member
    Lebroc makes great seats, got some for my bumblebee about a year ago and loved them ever since. Super comfortable and personally like them much better than bass boat seats. Have had both in the past on various boats and much prefer the feel and quality of llebroc. You wont be dissapointed!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchthebozz View Post
    Lebroc makes great seats, got some for my bumblebee about a year ago and loved them ever since. Super comfortable and personally like them much better than bass boat seats. Have had both in the past on various boats and much prefer the feel and quality of llebroc. You wont be dissapointed!
    THANKS!

7. Member
    How do I access the bolts to remove my existing (stock) Nitro 901 Seats? TIA

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by melomagic View Post
    How do I access the bolts to remove my existing (stock) Nitro 901 Seats? TIA
    If, If, If your 901 seats are the same as in my 882 with the flip up bases. Then the seat bases are on a piano hinge and just screwed down. The seat backs bolts/nuts are accessible from the behind the seats(rear deck) storage compartments once the lift out tubs are removed.

If you're going to replace with the Lebroc seats( which are really nice as others have posted)the bases screw down the same but they have a slide in mounting bracket for the seat backs. There is an installation video on Lebroc's web site. Hope this helps.

9. Member
    Thanks MXMIKE! That will be of great help!

10. Member
    Anyone know how to remove the center back cushion in a 2006 901 CDX?

11. Member
    You have to reach WAY in through your rear compartment behind tour fuel tank. Took mine off. Not too hard for long arms!