Thread: March 2nd

March 2nd

Not only is March 2nd my daughter's birthday but in 2020 it is the day my brand new AVX 1880 started on the production line. Just talked with Trent at Clark Marine and he said the delivery date is set for March 9th! Hot dog!!

I retired from teaching and coaching last year so this is my retirement gift. I've been following Vexus ever since they began. I remember being at the National Science Teachers Association convention in Atlanta in 2018 but my mind was on the just announced AVX line from Vexus. Now I will be in the seat of one.

If you guys are thinking about getting a Vexus call the guys at Clark Marine in Franklin TN. Good folks.
    "Now that's some high quality H2O"

2. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar

3. Member
    Congratulations on your new boat, I bought my 1980 from Clark Marine in January, Trent and the folks there are great, first class dealership. The wife and I spent a couple of days there visited some sites in Nashville.
    2019 Vexus AVX 1980
    2019 Mercury 150 pro xs
    Humminbird Helix 10 Bow and Console
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80 I Pilot

4. Member
    Thanks guys! Appreciate the kind words very much.
    "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

5. Member
    Congrats and enjoy!! You will love this boat.