Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Its there used it once in 12" of snow. Was packing the side drive down and backing into it in 4WD and it stopped moving. Hit the button and away we go!

I have no complaints with the V-6 performance. Can I tell my 206 in back there sure. But it doesn't seem to stain towing it. Its definitely not a step on gas and it says what you what that now! Like some do. When my father in-law rides in it at least once a year he'll ask is this thing running! It's so smooth. But then again he's got a Grand Cherokee.

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

2. Member
    The Toyota Soft Tex is a synthetic leather type material. I lucked out when I found my Trail Edition, the dealer had ordered it with the Toyota factory Limited leather seats option in black. They're comfortable year round even in the GA summers' heat & humidity.

Thanks OnTRAK that was the info I was looking for.

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12